"N—no way! Go on your own!" He shouted, Chenle then gave him puppy (dolphin) eyes while pouting his lips more.

Jisung felt his heart starting to beat faster every second he looked at the older boy.

"Pleaaaaseee~ hm? For me?" He said cutely then hugged the younger.

"F—Fine!" He pushed the older slowly, Chenle finally had his smile back.

After getting pushed, he clings onto Jisung again, waving goodbye at Mark and Donghyuck who was left together.

"How boring life is." Donghyuck sighed as he faded away from Mark without saying goodbye to him.

Mark who was clueless, turned his head back and was about to talk to Donghyuck.

"Hey let's go to the— oh." Donghyuck was already gone.

Mark rubbed his nape and opened a portal to head back to his own room.

___

"Do you know what you were saying?!" Renjun scolded the girl in front of him.

"What? It's not like it's a big problem.." she rolled her eyes.

"It's a big problem, you idiot! They would kill us if they knew!" Renjun shouted.

"Okay okay fineee~ I'm sorry.."

"Please don't do that again." Jeno begged.

"I won't, I won't. Oh yeah by the way, my name is Kwon Miyoung. Johnny's niece."

"Didn't know Johnny is that old." Donghyuck came out of nowhere, Renjun punches him because of reflecting but thankfully it was just his illusion, or else that would be hurting so much.

"Yah! Why are you here!"

"I'm a sneaky bitch."

"Oh yes, you are." Renjun replied back, Miyoung and Jeno were kunfused so they stayed quiet.

"Y'all better stop." Jeno pushed both of them away from before they try to kill each other.

"Um so Jeno oppa?" She said.

"Oh you're not gonna call him oppa." Jaemin just appeared in front of her.

"Holy shit!" She shouted getting away from him.

"Don't 'oppa' him, not in front of me. Just call him Jeno, he will understand, right babe?" Jaemin smiled at Jeno and Jeno gave him a disgusted face.

"Wh—what? You're his mate?" Miyoung asked, pointing at the pink haired boy.

"Unfortunately. He forced me." Jeno rolled his eyes while crossing his arms.

"But you liked it." Jaemin smirked.

"No I fucking don't." Jeno said back.

"Okay enough, we don't need a couple fight right now. Jeno, let's go to Johnny right now." (Apparently, Johnny is an ahjussi here) Renjun said, grabbing Jeno by his wrist.

"Oh no you don't." Jaemin grabbed his other wrist.

"Leave him alone." Renjun glared at him.