chapter 5: baby news

omg sooo excited to write the rest

When we got to his house I said that I would stay in the car but he insisted on m\e coming inside to meet his family we walked up to the porch and he opened the door with his key "hey, I'm home" he announced as we walked in. The next thing you know a little girl around the age of 4 comes running down the stairs she has cute deep blue eyes long brown hair and fairy pj's on.

"who's that" she whispered into Stephan's ear but loud enough so I could hear it

"she is Emma" he introduced me

"hi, whats your name" I asked.

"Lucy" she said shyly as she snuggled into stephan's chest

"mum, she's here" he yelled

I looked at him smirked. She's here. He talks about me. Is that good.

"hi" she said as she walked from down stairs and gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry for your loss" I looked at stephan and gave him a sad look .

"thank you" I replied not knowing what to say. It was a bit awkward for a moment

"my names Melanie" she said

"Emma" I replied

"well Emma are you going to stay the night or you going to go home?" She asked

"I was going to go stay with her the night she hasn't been home to much lately so" stephan said to his mum.

"No, stay please you've been with Rebecca for like forever" Lucy said

I gave stephan an angry face was he sleeping with her.

"Lucy, if your mum and stephan agree I will buy you ice-cream after school as a gift for stephan being away so much" I said to her

"really, thank you" she said

"but you also have to go to bed and get up for school in the morning" I stated to her

She nodded she slid out of Stephan's arms and wrapped her arms around my legs "thank you"she whispered.

She gave stephan one last hug and ran upstairs "mum!!, can you read my a story" Lucy yelled.

Melanie smiled at me and went upstairs. Stephan grabbed his school bag and opened the front door "lets go" he said.

"we have to talk about Rebecca" I stated

"what is there to talk about" he replied

"did you sleep with her?" I sobbed

"what. No. Emma you where my first Rebecca means nothing to me. I stayed on her couch a few nights because I'm friends with her brother" he said

"Nothing happened" I sobbed again

"nothing, I promise you" he said leaning in and grabbing me into a cuddle.

I wish he would never let go. Once he released his arms he kissed me on the head and got in the car. Once I got in the car I put my seatbelt on and we drove to my house it only took not even five minutes to get there. Once we did get there I just imagined my bed and how its covered in other peoples bodies. "i don't want to be here" I spurted.

"what?. Why?." He asked

"I promise to tell you if you get me away from here" I said breathing heavily.

"Emma are you ok" he asked

I started crying "please just get me away from here" I sobbed

He started the car again and grabbed my hand. I don't know where we where going but anywhere was better than there.

The car stopped and he got out he opened the door and I looked up we where at lakeshore inn. I got out and stephan got the middle class room it came with a double bed cheap champagne and a movie of your choice. We got up to the floor we where on, I went to walk in front of stephan but he grabbed my waist turned me around and kissed me. He pushed me against a wall and kissed me all over the next thing I knew we where in the room and he was thrusting so hard a couldn't help but scream. I dug my fingernails into his back and grabbed the covers of the sheets I even screamed into pillows. This happened three times.

Stephan had just got out of the shower when I told him sit I took a deep breath and said nothing I couldn't say it I couldn't say anything.

"I know..I know about the men you sleep with" he said

"step —" I tried to say before he interrupted me

"theres no need to say anything I was just waiting to see if you would say it. I should go" he said putting a top and shoes on putting the nike backpack that he had worn the first day of school.

"stephan. Please. Stay." I begged

" Why should I, your just going to use me again. Leave me a note and walk away like nothing happened" he said raising his voice.

"but things did happen stephan, I felt in love with you and got scared" I explained

"why, why did you get scared" he yelled

"because I'm pregnant with your baby and I was scared if you knew you would walk the other way I I would be stuck here forever. Alone." I screamed

he put his head down and walked over to me put his hands into mine and said" you will never be alone Emma you will always have me, you got it. always" he wrapped his arms around me hugged me I hugged him back burring my head into his neck so I could cry into it.