I nearly laughed as I felt him tense up. Instead, I ran my lips softly over his cheek stopping right in the center and giving him a loud smacking kiss. "Muah!"

I was in a fit of laughter as I reached for the door handle. I nearly choked on my laugh as Sin reached across the seat grabbing me by the wrist and yanking me against him. The quick movement made me smack the back of my hand against the steering wheel and I narrowed my eyes prepared to give Sin a peice of my mind. When I saw his expression my anger washed completely away.

Sin Westbrook was looking at me with so much lust in his eyes that it made my entire body tingle.

The front seat of his car didn't exactly provide much space and I felt the gear shift digging into my thigh. At least I hoped that was the gear shift.

"You play dirty Legs." Sin mumbled, reaching up and gripping the back of my neck with one large hand. His other hand still held my wrist and I was sure he could feel the way my pulse was jumping around.

I wanted to say something clever in response but my throat was dry. "Sin..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

My voice didn't sound like it belonged to me and the feelings rushing through my body were definitely new.

I stared into his eyes and read his emotions.

I knew the exact moment when he decided to kiss me.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath before pulling me down to meet his lips.

I was willing and ready.

I expected the heat. I expected the skill, what I hadn't expected was the amount of need he put into the kiss. His lips slammed against mine causing an involuntary moan to escape from my throat. That seemed to spur him on, his lips captured mine slowly at first, his teeth lightly nipping at my bottom lip before pressing his full lips against mine.

When he deepened the kiss, I tilted my head to the side attempting to give him better access since the position we were in was so uncomfortable. But Sin wasn't having it. He pulled a lever causing his seat to lean back.

Before I could comment on his audacity he was lifting me and setting me back down on his lap causing me to straddle him with my back pressed against the steering wheel.

Oh, he'd done this before...

His lips moved from mine to my jaw and then down to my neck. My eyes crossed. This was a new feeling. It seemed like Sin had the power to show me infinite new feelings. When his left hand trailed down my body it left a trail of fire. When he cupped my ass (for the second time that night) I knew I was a gonner.

Sin had mysterious ways. Who was I to question them?

Then he brought his lips back to mine, teasing me with his tongue. I accepted his intention, parting my lips and allowing him to explore my mouth. After about ten seconds Sin shocked me again.

He started laughing.

I quickly pulled back noting with astonishment that Sin had removed the ponytail that was holding my hair back.  It swung freely now covering both myself and him.

I was confused. Now that I could think I was humiliated. How did I end up in this situation with him?

Dammit, why was I still sitting on his lap?

"Something funny, Westbrook?" I asked, feigning confidence.

Sin tugged at my hair playfully. "You're a bad kisser."

I froze. I mean my entire body froze. Was he stupid? Did he really just say that?

"Go to hell." I mumbled reaching over to pull the door opened. He tightened his grip on me, not allowing me to move.

"Come on Legs. I'm not trying to be rude."

I raised a brow. "Oh, really?"

He laughed again. "I'm not. I'm just surprised. Try this." He brought his lips back to mine, kissing me excruciatingly slow to the point where I could memorize every movement his tongue made. I relaxed, moving with him even as my skin burst into flames.

Hey, the man had talent.

"Better." He mumbled against my lips .

I smirked, pulling back. Just as I opened my mouth to make some snarky comment everything rushed back to me. I had a whole boyfriend. What was I doing kissing Sin Westbrook. Sin Westbrook out of all people!

"Oh, shit." I murmured placing my hands over my face. "Oh, shit."

Sin smiled. "I told you you wouldn't think of him when I kissed you."

I smacked his chest. "Shut up Carson. I'm leaving." Leaving no room for argument I opened the drivers door and awkwardly climbed out. "Not a word about this Westbrook." I hissed, not waiting for his reply.

I had to call my best friend.