Loving You (Modern Neji x Reader)

Hello!! It's been awhile since I updated so here you go. Hope you like it and it was inspired by my recent vacation to Las Vegas. Enjoy!!

"Yes the bags are all packed," you firmly answer Neji. He had asked if everything was ready for yours and his trip. That's right you and him are going away for a week for a romance get away. Meaning that you and him have a week for love and whatever else you want to do. "Everything is ready. Oh here this is your boarding pass."

"Thanks," he takes the paper from your hand and you then grab your bags. He helps you take the bags from your apartment and into his car. After the bags are situated you hop into the front seat of his car and buckle your seat belt. After you clasp it in, Neji gets in and he buckles his seat belt. He checks his mirrors and then his surrounds. Once everything was cleared he put his right arm on the back of your seat and then backed out. Once he was cleared he pulled forward and started to drive to the airport.

You and him have been together for a year now. Since it's your anniversary he wanted to take you away for the week. You and him have been planning this trip for four months and now it's here. The excitement rushes through your veins and the happiness spreads through your body like wildfire. Neji has been the best part of your life. With him there it seems as if you want time itself to stop. Every moment you spend with him is a moment cherished. He honestly is the love of your life. He is sassy, smart, caring, and a bonus of being hot.

It is only a thirty minute drive to the airport. Once arriving Neji and you get your bags and head into the airport. First you stop at baggage check to drop off your bags. Once you're finished there, Neji and you head over to security to have your personal items checked and yourselves checked. That take about an hour and a half so once you're done you get your things and go to your gate. After him and you arrive you find seats and wait for the plane.

"Have you flown before?" He asks.

"Yes, but only once," you answer and you grab his warm hand. He looks into your eyes and he gives a soft smile.

"I'm here so you needn't worry," he says in a soothing voice. You smile and he kisses your knuckles as a way of comforting your uneasiness.

"Thanks," not long after that you and him board the plane. You sit next to the window and he sits next to you. Your seats are in the middle of the plane which isn't that bad. You fasten your seat belt and he follows suit. Not long afterwards the plane starts to back out and then head for the take off strip. You grasp onto Neji's hand and your other hand holds the arm of your seat. He gives you a glance but it's pulled away by the flight attendants going over safety procedures. Once they finish the plane takes flight which you squeeze your eyes shut and hold onto him tightly.

"It's going to be okay," he soothingly whispers into your ear. He gently kisses your cheek and thumb gently brushes your knuckles as a way to sooth you. You calm down and then lay your head onto his broad shoulder. In doing so you eventually fall asleep there because of his warmth and because of the steadiness of the plane.

When you wake up, Neji is gently shaking you awake. He says, "we're here."

"Oh," you unbuckle yourself and stand up. Then you stretch your back and follow Neji as he heads out of the plane. He leads you to baggage claim and him and you grab your bags. Then he leads you over to the rental car place and gets his and yours car. Once him and you reach your car, you pop open the trunk of the silver car. Neji and you then place your bags into the trunk. He shuts the trunk door and then he kisses your lips gently. When he pulls away you get irritated and then grab his shirt which pulls him down and you kiss him. He doesn't argue, instead he responds by cupping both sides of your face and kissing you deeper. When you pull away you see his cheeks a lovely light red color. You mentally high-fived yourself and told yourself that you still got it.