I'll Never Be Yours (Cheater!Kiba x Reader)

Requested by mrsrog_00

Key:
G/N = Girl's Name

Moving to Konoha, yeah pretty difficult. Having Kiba as your only friend other than Sasuke and Naruto? Hectic.

  You are originally from Sunagakure or "Suna" for short. Reason being is you have been summoned by Lady Tsunade, the Hokage of Konaha. She has asked for your aid in Konoha. You see, you are a specialist jonin who can whop ass.

  When you came to Konoha everything was different. You met Kiba shortly after moving in. When Kiba helped out it was like being on top of the world. He would make you feel like a queen. Soon after, you and Kiba got together. He made you feel like a princess or a queen even. In the last month he's stopped making you feel that way. He became more distant and less loving.

  Today is your birthday. The one day you are suppose to feel like a goddess. Your friends let you have a fun party and they gave you amazing gifts. One problem though. . .Kiba never showed. You hoped he was on a mission but he isn't because his teammates were at your party. Then you thought he forgot but Naruto, surprisingly,  reminded him. What is up with Kiba?

  You decides this is the last straw. You can handle the distance, but a boyfriend intentionally missing their girl's birthday is unacceptable. You made your way to his house where you noticed his mom and the atmosphere feels upsetting. You knocked on the door which she answered. Shockingly, she was really nice to you.

"Hello dear," she greeted. 

"Hello. May I ask, where is Kiba?" You ask.

"I think he's with a friend her name is G/N at (place, you choose)," after saying this you said thank you and left. When you arrived you saw what you've always feared. Kiba was making out with another girl. Not being able to take the pain you ran off.

. . .

  You ran to Naruto and Sasuke  (he hasn't left yet) and explained to them what happened. Sasuke held you as you cried and Naruto was ready to beat the hell out of Kiba. You eventually fell asleep in Sasuke's arms which meant he had to carry you to his bed since you were at his house.

"Naruto, don't attack Kiba. We have to think rationally," Sasuke reasoned.

"I cannot allow him to hurt Y/N!" Naruto yelled.

"Quiet down you'll wake her!" Sasuke flicked him in the head.

"I'm sorry," he paused," maybe we should ask one off the girls like Sakura."

"Whatever. You go ahead I'm staying with Y/N so she's not alone," Sasuke then walked off in your direction as Naruto began to look for Sakura.

  Sasuke was always kind to you. You never chased after him and you were able to keep up with him in a fight.  For that he respects you.  Although he often thought of you and him--he knew it would never work. He let himself watch over you; he resisted the urge to hold you. He wanted to make your pain go away, but he knew that was inpossoble right now.

  Naruto found Sakura, Ino, and Hinata and explain what happened. They all three suggested different things: Sakura suggested to kick his ass, Ino suggested to make him pay by cheating on him, finally Hinata suggested to talk it out with him. Naruto gathered their advice and then returned to Sasuke's house. When he got there you were awake and Sasuke looked pissed.

". . .I wish I could understand why, " apparently the two of you were talking.

"I'm back!" Naruto shouted as he entered the bedroom. 

"Idiot we're talking!" Sasuke scolded.

"It's okay. Welcome back Naruto," you smiled at him which made the both hurt. They know you're hurting and can't really help.

"What did you get,  Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

"Well, Sakura says to beat his ass. Ino said to forgive him uh and Hinata said to cheat on him," he scratched the back if his head.

"Sakura sounds right but the other two don't, " you point out.

"Uh. . . ."

"Thanks guys for the effort but I've got to talk to him. I'll come back here after," without another word you left. You went to his house and found out he just returned home.  Perfect timing.  You didn't explain what happened but you said it was urgent to talk to Kiba. You went to his room and could smell the perfume of G/N. You could also see the lipstick that she wore. 

"Kiba we need to talk," you say startling him.

"About what Y/N?"

"Why did you cheat on me?" You held the tears in.

"I never--"

"BULLSHIT! I was there when you made-out with G/N! You also have enough evidence on you to prove me right," he glanced away like a child who wouldn't admit to guilt.

"I can explain--"

"Explain that I'm not good enough for you? You can date her for all I care. I'm leaving you," you were about to leave when. . . .

"Then give me back what's mine!" He then pounced on you and went to kiss you when something shoved Kiba off. Looking you you saw Kuromaru and Kiba's mom in the doorway.

"Go home Y/N I've got this. If you need anything," she paused handing you a whistle when you e're on your feet."Call Kuromaru. He will help you."

"Thank you, " you ran to Sasuke's. He let you stay and he held you when you needed to cry. Naruto showed up later and the three of you hung out.

. . .

  The next morning you awoke to yelling and barking. You pretended to be asleep but still listened.

"Please I have to see her again!" It was Kiba.

"You broke her heart. I won't let scum like you even close to her, " Sasuke defended.

"Kiba it's best if you stayed away from her," Naruto suggested.

"I have to win her back please," Kiba begged. That's it.  You got up and went to the door. You saw his eyes widden and soften at you.

"Kiba," Naruto and Sasuke turned around and looked surprised. "Stay the hell away from me! So help me I will call Kuromaru and make him kick your ass. You broke my heart and my trust to you. I'll never be yours!"