Chapter 1: Please, Don't Hurt Me!

(Jsyk your 18 years old)

//(Y/N) POV//

>Run...I have to keep running...I can't let them catch me! Why won't they leave me alone? I don't have anything they want...Do I?<

(Just so you know for Zalgo's Proxies Names I just used some of my OC names because I don't know their real names...Sorry)

>Scarlett is starting to catch up...I need to hide and fast!<

"There!" You whispered to yourself and decided to hide behind a huge tree so you can catch your breath but you didn't get much of a break.

"Found you, sweetheart~" Max said as he hang upside down in the tree in front of you which scared you half to death.

You screamed and started running again(Of course) and they were catching up fast. You heard 2 gunshot and felt pain in your left arm and right leg which made fall. You tried to back away but your back hit another tree.

>Where were you gonna go if you could back away?< Asked a voice in your head.

Max was standing over...And well Scarlett was standing over you with a gun pointed to your head. You started to cry and beg her not to shoot you.

"Scarlett don't shot her!"

"And why not?"

"Because 1: Zalgo said that he needed her ALIVE!"

>Zalgo? Where did I hear that name?<

"And 2: I want to make her mine!" Max pouted.

"Ugh fine! Your right about the first thing..."

Scarlett lowers her gun and looks at you with annoyance.

"Alright Max grab her and lets go."

"My pleasure~"

As Max comes closer you hear static in your ears. You want to cover your ears but you lost too much blood to even move.

"Ahhh! WHAT'S THAT NOISE?!?" Max and Scarlett yells.

You see 2 other people come out and attack Scarlett and Max. One was wearing all green and the other was wearing a white hoodie and black pants. Then you see a tall slender men with tentacles? He reaches for you to carry.

"Please, don't hurt me!"

...Then you start to black out from of blood loss of course!...