"I remeber us."

It's been almost two years since Lance stopped aging. He met Allura a few months back and hoped that he would start to grow again but there were no signs of him getting any older. He sighed at the mirror and walked out to Hunk sitting on the couch. Hunk was almost twenty now, he found his soulmate, Shay, almost two years ago. Lance again sighed as he looked at his slightly older best friend. Hunk looked over at him.

      "What's up, man?" He asked, concerned about the crestfallen look on the Cuban boy's face.
      "What was it like when you met Shay for the first time?" Hunk's cheeks flushed a light pink at the question. He looked away from Lance's eyes and cleared his throat.

    "It was just like how people described it," he answered, staring off into space. "You know, I just saw her and I knew. Like the world destined us to meet, and it did. Everything was just so much brighter as soon as I met her." Lance gave a lopsided grin and leaned onto Hunk's shoulder, causing the other to jump slightly. Lance gave a teasing look.

   "D-don't look at me like that," Hunk grumbled. Lance wiggled his eyebrows in return. Hunk pushed his face away and he laughed.
   "Well, I mean," Lance put his hand to his chin in thought. "I guess it's normal for you to feel that way. She is your soulmate... When do you think I'll meet mine?" Hunk blinked at him and laughed lightly.

    "That's what this is about?" He chuckled and looked over at Lance. "I have no doubt you'll meet your soulmate soon." The other boy stared at him for a moment before smiling and hugging him. Hunk hugged him back when his phone went off and Lance groaned.

   "Whyyyy..." Lance grumbled as Hunk pulled away to answer his message. "Your hugs are the best." Hunk let out a small laugh.
   "You know you can ask me for hugs anytime, dude," Hunk turned back to his phone. "Oh, it's Pidge."

   "Pidge? What kinda name is that?"
   "That's just her nickname, her real name's Katie."
    "Matt's little sister?"
    "Mhm," Lance looked over Hunk's shoulder to see the message. "She wants to meet you. And introduce me to some of her brother's friends. One of them's your age." Lance snorted at that.

    "A lot of people are my age, Hunk."

    "True, oh-" Hunk received another message. "She sent a picture." Hunk clicked on the picture.

    Oh my gosh.

      In the picture was two men who looked to be in their mid twenties but that's not what Lance was focused on. Lance was focused on the boy in the picture. The one that looked his age. He was hot. He had indigo-violet eyes and dark hair that went down to just above his shoulders and curled slightly at the ends, contrasting the paleness of his skin perfectly. His skin looked soft and delicate, along with his lips. He was wearing a dark red shirt and a leather jacket over it with fingerless gloves.

    "Se-send that picture to me..?" Lance asked Hunk, still staring. Hunk chuckled and quickly took a picture of Lance in his dazed state. "Wh-? HUNK!" Lance tried to get Hunk's phone but the older boy quickly sent the picture. He then grabbed Lance by the wrist and tugged him out of the house.

    "We're going to the park," Hunk said before Lance could even ask.
    They walked down the street to the small expanse of trees, trails weaving in between and people walking around, majority being eighteen. Hunk typed on his phone furiously as Lance looked around at the scenery.

    "Heh, Keith thinks you're cute," Hunk murmured. Lance looked over at him quizzically.
    "Who's-"
   "Hunk!" Hunk looked up and ran over to a short girl with short brown hair, amber eyes, and round glasses. She jumped up into his arms as Lance caught up with them. They pulled apart and the girl looked over at Lance. "So, this is him?"