"You kissed me last night."

(A/N: this is a sequel to the first part, i wont usually do sequels but i like this one)

Lance tried not to think about what happened last night.
Yeah, right. Like that was possible.
Keith had kissed him. Well on the cheek, but still! Right after he came out, too! Who does that?
Apparently Keith.
Lance sighed as he pulled on his jacket. It was the next morning and he had no idea how he would face the red paladin. Especially after what happened last night. Keith's smile and voice were engraved into his mind.

Lance groaned as he walked into the dining room, his face burning.
"What's your deal?" Pidge asked. She was sitting down, her elbow on the table, and her chin in her hand. Lance stared at her for a long minute and silently sat down. He then banged his head on the table.
"Uh, Lance? You okay, buddy?" Hunk walked in with the standard plate of food goo. Lance only groaned again in response.
"Is he alright?" Allura asked. The three of them continued to question Lance as he lifted his head and ate his food goo, never getting a real answer. Soon, everyone in the castle was sitting, talking, and eating. All except for Keith.

Where is he? Don't tell me he's hiding... was it something I said? Does he hate me now?

Doubts filled up Lance's mind. He really liked Keith, maybe loved him, he really didn't want Keith to hate him. His face burned and he laid his head back on the table.
"Someone let mE DIE!" He yelled out suddenly. They all looked at him.
"Um, explain? Did something happen with Keith?" Hunk asked, concerned about his best friend. Lance raised his head and looked at Hunk, his face still red.
"I am having a crisis," he said simply before dropping his head again.

"Whoa, Lancey Lance has a problem?" Lance flinched and looked up. Keith was awake. He stood in front of the door with his arms crossed and a knowing smirk on his face. Lance made a small squeaking noise before clearing his throat and looking away from Keith.
"I-it's nothing I can't handle, haha," he said nervously. "J-just surprised me at first..."
"And where have YOU been?" Pidge asked Keith accusingly. He shrugged.
"Just slept in a little later then usual, that's all," he answered as he sat down across from Lance. Of all places. He had to be right there.

Lance was very aware of everything that Keith did. The way his wrist curved slightly when scooping up his food goo, the slight shift of his eyes towards conversation, the light clink of the spoon against his teeth, the fluttering of his eyelashes when he blinked, the way his lips moved, the sound of his voice, the warmth of his small smiles, the light freckles on his cheeks that you could only see if you knew where to look and looked hard enough, the way his hair just slightly curled at the ends and looked so soft, the--

"Hellllooooo? Pidge to Lance, come in Lance?" Pidge waved her hand in front of Lance's face. Hunk playfully tapped his fist on the side of Lance's head.
"Knock, knock, anybody home?" He asked. Lance quickly shook his head and swatted their hands away. "Dude, you were spacing out for a sec there."
"I... I was?" Lance asked.
"Are you okay, Lance?" Shiro had his Worried Dad Voice™ and his eyebrows were creased.
"You've been acting quite strange all morning," Allura piped in. Everyone started voicing their concerns for Lance.
"Guys! I'm fine! Just... a little tired..." Lance lied, standing up. "I'll just... go rest in my room for a bit." With that, Lance left the room.

Keith watched as Lance left the room and let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding in. He turned back to his food and let his mind wander off a little. Lance had apparently been acting weird all morning and he was staring at Keith. Keith felt his face go warm and shoved a spoonful of goo in his mouth.

Last night, Lance told me he was bi and I kissed his cheek. Who does that?
Apparently me...

Then, Keith made a decision. He would go and talk to Lance later. Right now, he had to calm down. Lance was definitely staring at him earlier.

Lance was in his room face down on his bed when Keith found him.
"What are you doing?" He asked, causing Lance to jump and fall off of his bed and onto the floor. Keith had to cover his mouth with a hand to contain his laughter. Lance just stared at him, eyes wide, face red. Keith stepped into the room and the door closed behind him. He held his hand out to the boy on the floor. Lance looked at his hand, then his face, before grabbing his wrist and pulling him down to the floor with him. Keith landed on the floor next to Lance, staring into his ocean blue eyes. He smiled.

"Hi."
"Hey." Lance removed his hand from Keith's wrist.
"How are you?"
"I'm pretty good."
"That's good."
"You kissed me last night."
"You were staring at me earlier." Lance only shook his head and brushed a strand of hair out of Keith's eyes.
"So what if I was? You're pretty. We've been over this."
"Then so what if I kissed you? I like you. I thought that was obvious." Keith turned onto his back as he said this, staring at the ceiling so he wouldn't see Lance's face.
"You like me?" He whispered.
"Why wouldn't I?" Keith furrowed his eyebrows. "Lance, you... You're just... so amazing." He turned to look at the boy in question and smiled at his expression.

"Lance... you're our team sharpshooter, our goofball, and our selfless soldier. You would never back down from a challenge because you're unbelievably brave, and a bit cocky. No matter what anyone else says, or even what you say, you are an important part of this team. Right at the heart of it, actually. You matter to us," he reached out to cup Lance's cheek.

"You matter to me."

Lance's breath caught in his throat as he stared at Keith. The pink tint of his cheeks, the shine of his eyes, his smile, so soft and warm. Keith gently brushed his thumb over Lance's cheekbone. "I love you." He whispered. Lance couldn't take it. The way Keith looked, the way his voice sounded, the way their bodies pressed together, the way Keith's lips formed every word, pink and soft and definitely kissable. Lance pressed his own to Keith's. At first he was surprised, but soon melted into Lance's touch.

"You have freckles. Did you know that?" Lance asked when they broke apart. Keith smiled again.
"No, I didn't." He answered as he nuzzled into Lance's chest and sighed. The taller boy stroked his hair.
"I love you, too."