"I'm sorry" Celine said sympathetically before handing me her phone. I took it out of her hands cautiously—it took one look for my heart to shatter into a billion pieces.

Right in front of me was multiple images of Hunter in the club with a women's hands all over him as she kissed him. Swiping to the left was the real heartbreaker—when I saw it was Ruby beside him, I saw red.

Her words echoed in my head, the same words I've been hearing all day, "...you never know who could snatch him up"

"That's Ruby" I said a little below a whisper

"Bitch are you serious? It says in the article that they had a fling of sorts a couple years ago" she said in shock "she was spilling all the tea about the night she spent with him to TMZ too—how he took her to a hotel and shit"

That was the moment the first tear ran down my face. "I found out today she's been playing me the whole time, this is just the icing on the cake isn't it?" My voice cracking unintentionally as I laughed dryly.

"I knew there was something wrong with that girl" she said shaking her head "Nadia come here" she said pulling me close to her in a hug.

That's when it all came out, the tears streamed down my face as I choked back audible cries.

Why me? God, why me?

I couldn't even breath anymore, my legs gave out beneath me as Celine tried her best to soothe me. We were both on the ground as my tears began to soak her shirt.

"Why can't I just be happy, huh? I was a good girlfriend to him! Fuck, I gave him my virginity Celine! Oh my God, how could he do this to me—to us!?" I was so angry "every piece of me I gave him!"

"Celine I gave him everything, why wasn't that enough? God I'm so stupid"

"First of all you're no fucking stupid Nadia. Don't you dare start putting yourself down over a guy you hear me?"

Despite her saying that I couldn't help but feel like shit.

"I swear to God the first person I'm going after is Rugby, then Hunter's dumb ass" she said as she continued to cradle me

"Celine this is serious"

"Who said I'm not being serious" she snorted

"I love him so much Celine, there has to be an explanation. Hunter wouldn't do that to me" I said trying to wipe my tears that seemed to keep falling

"The proof is in your face Nadia, don't be naive" Celine said pointing at her phone still in my hand

"I have to hear it from him. He told me at the start of our relationship to not believe what is being said to go to him first" I said getting up from off the floor

Maybe I was going through some serious denial, but I had to hear it from his mouth. Hunter couldn't lie to my face, I'd know—I know this man like the back of my hand.

"You think he's gonna tell you the truth straight up if it meant losing you? That nigga is gonna lie straight through his teeth!"

"And I should believe who? The ShadeRoom? Ruby? I need him to tell me himself" I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face.