23

I'm at work and omg this lady got so mad at me over something my coworker did I was like- STOP YELLING waaaAaaa

Chat

Yugyeom: who's online?????

Jaebum: me?

Jackson: I am?

Jinyoung: I am why are you awake at 3am?

Jaebum: why are any of us awake

Jackson: I just had to pee I'm going back to sleep ✌🏻

Yugyeom: are either of you near the library by campus???

Jaebum: no... I'm home so I'm like 20 minutes away?

Jinyoung: I'm leaving my shift at the library so yes...

Yugyeom: can you come here? This person was walking behind me and scaring me so I took a bunch of random side streets but they keep following

Jinyoung: why the fuck are you out right now?!

Jaebum: is he still behind you?

Yugyeom: I was at the library.. I didn't see you rherw Jinyoung and yeah hea scarng m

Jaebum: I can call the cops?

Yugyeom: what if he's not even bad though? But if I approach him and he is what if he doesskemtungv

Jaebum: what if he what?

Yugyeom: sorry I'm shaking *does something*

Jinyoung: I'm 2 blocks away just walk slow

Jaebum: damn you're fast ...

Yugyeom: thank you thank you thank yu

Jinyoung: shut up Gyeom

[🖤Nyoungie🖤 calling 💖Gyeomie💖]

"Hyung..?" Yugyeom whispered into the phone.

"Gyeom I'm almost there... are you okay?" Jinyoung asked with a slight pant.

Looking behind him slightly he saw the person still walking briskly, he was closer now, hooded figure catching yugyeoms eyes.

Gasping he turned back and hummed.

"Yeah... I can out run him.. I do track..". He said quietly but he was scared, what if he didn't run fast enough?

"Don't start running yet.. I'm almost there..." Jinyoung said breaking his jog into a run.

Jinyoung turned the corner briskly, instantly seeing Yugyeom walking quickly and a figure in all black walking close behind.

"Follow my lead." Jinyoung whispered into the phone before running up.

"Hey babe!!! I told you to wait till I got off!" Jinyoung yelled putting an arm around Yugyeoms waist as he walked next to him.

Turning and making eye contact with the stranger Jinyoung pecked Yugyeoms cheek.

"H-hey honey... sorry I just wanted to get home. You know how worried my dad gets when I'm late." Yugyeom said a hitch in his throat at the others contact.

"Oh it'd suck if he called the cops." Jinyoung said with a laugh.

Soon the stranger ducked off onto a side street and Jinyoung kept walking with Yugyeom.

"You can let go now hyung..". Yugyeom whispered.

His face red and his body still shaky from adrenaline Jinyoung smirked at him.

"And let my boyfriend walk home alone? Never. My Apartments closer, wanna spend the night again?" Jinyoung asked.

It seemed casual, but he was actually nervous the younger would say no.

"Okay...". Yugyeom agreed giving Jinyoung a large smile.

😏😏😏😏😏😏