I mean who would deny his handsome face. His hair is thick dark and is shallow-river brown with specks and streaks of light that he never lets grow out to much and his eyes are dark brown. He is tan which really annoys me because he is tan naturally. He is of Italian decent so that explains it.

While he has dark features I have the complete opposite. I have honey blond hair and ocean blue eyes with pecks of green in them.  Both of us have toned and muscular bodies which makes the girls drool wherever we go. We both are about 6 ft 2 just  but I am much better than him in every department. 

And I am pretty sure that he says the same thing for himself. That shithead.

Practice went pretty well and before I knew it I was parking my car by our house.  I walked out and locked the car before making my way inside.
I threw my backpack on the couch before walking to the kitchen. Both of my dads were wrapped in each others arms as they kissed passionately making me almost gag from the sight. If I wasn't so used to them doing that I would have screamed while I went and boiled my eyes.

" Please stop!"

They pulled away immediately and River coughed awkwardly while Jayden just shrugged and went back to making whatever he was making.

 " Hey son. How did school go?" My dad River asked as he walked over to me and patted me on the shoulder.

" It was fine. Nothing special." I said with a shrug.

My other dad Jayden smiled and motioned for me to come over. I walked around the counter and stopped by him. He brought a spoon full of sauce to my mouth.

" Tell me how it tastes." He said after I finished it.

" Shit, that was so good. Please give me more I am starving." I told him pleadingly. He just shook his head and pushed me away.

" Go take a shower and by the time you finish dinner will be ready and tell your brother to come down and set the table."

" Fine. Whatever." I muttered as I made my way upstairs. I banged as hard as I could on Adrian's door. " Go set the table." I yelled as I walked to my room. I was 4 years old when they adopted Adrian and he was about 3. I'm 18 now and he is 17, which makes me a senior and him a junior.

 After showering and putting on some dark jeans and a plain white t-shirt I walked downstairs to eat. Jayden had made pasta and lasagna. He and River spend so much time in the kitchen when they aren't working. Jayden learned everything he knows about cooking from River.

" How did practice go?" Adrian asked with a smile as I sat down beside him.

" It went well, but I am exhausted." I answered as I dug into my food. After dinner I took a nap and woke up 8 pm and started getting dressed for a party my best friend was throwing. It was Friday and we had nothing to do so Jace decided to throw a party since he hadn't done that in a while.

I just changed my t-shirt to a checkered shirt and put some wax in my hair. I don't need to spend time on myself to look hot and sexy. I just look sexy and hot without even trying.

I knocked on Adrian's door " Hurry up Adrian. We don't have all day."

" I'm coming. Just a second." He yelled back .

I walked down the stairs and into the living room were my dads were wrapped in each others arms watching some movie with popcorn and soda on the table.

I have no idea how they can still be in love even after so many years. Sometimes when I watch them it looks like they have just gotten together because they are so in love with each other. It's pretty amazing.

" We're leaving. Don't wait up for us." I told them with a smile.

They both turned their heads around and gave me smiles.

" Oh,okay. But be careful. No repeat of that episode again. Okay?" Jayden said with his stern voice.

I rolled my eyes. " Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm out."

" I mean it Jacob!" Jayden yelled after me as I walked outside to my car with a smirk on my face. He was talking about the time when I got arrested for walking down the street completely naked because I was drunk. I still have no idea why I did that. But Jayden had to wake up at 2 in the morning to come bail me out.

I opened my car door and sat down on the driver's seat and waited for Adrian to come down. After a few minutes he came down wearing some faded jeans and a dark blue shirt. He looks pretty good with his short haircut and toned body I must say. He is just as popular as I am at school. You can't go anywhere without seeing the girls wrapping themselves around him. But he enjoys it.

" It took you long enough."

He laughed and closed the car door. " I'm here now. So let's go and bang someone."

I laughed and started the car. It's gonna be a long night.