That was going to be her spot fo the night. She refused to get up from her seat since she didn't want to be there in the first place. Aaliyah hated the people there who blew smoke in her face or yelled to talk. Especially the ones who just sat there and looked at her.

She paid attention to all the fake friends around her. She saw a teenager white girl wasted, dancing all over an older guy, but her friends only talked shit and left her ass. Aaliyah frowned as the guy practically dragged her, and she was very vulnerable. She began to say something, but...

"Hey to you too," Bahari scoffed while fixing him another cup of spiked punch.

She looked at him and then down. "Don't talk to me please."

"This my house I could talk to whoever the fuck I wanna talk to," he said loudly.

"Stop yelling and cursing at me," she frowned. "I could gladly leave yo house and catch an Uber."

"You do that, because I like positivity only," he said rolling his eyes.

"Mhm whatever," she said waving him off. "Remy's waiting."

"You gone be waiting at the door if you keep up with the attitude," he growled.

"Ok," she said dismissing him. "Bye."

"Stay here with me," he said in her ear. Aaliyah could tell that he was intoxicated due to his mood swings and smell.

"No Bahari," she said pushing him away. "You dumb high."

"Why every time I see you, you talking to Bahari?" Remy quizzed as her nose flared. "You tryna fuck him or something?"

"No I'm not," Aaliyah said instantly. "I was just telling him to mo-."

"Nah, she was all on a nigga," Bahari instigated. "She just seen you coming so she pushed me off. She been fucking with me for the longest."

If Aaliyah was bright you could see how red she truly was. Remy gave her a death glare and that's when Keshuna came in as well. Aaliyah started hyperventilating and soon passed out.

---------

"Oh my god, wake up, Nelly," Aniyah cried.

"Yo, lil sis," Leon said shaking her.

Aaliyah's eyes started to flutter and she groaned. "Can y'all get out my face please?"

"She's back," Bahari sighed walking off.

Aniyah helped her sister up and dusted her off. "Bahari you play too damn much. She ain't allowed to be in your presence no more."

"I was just playing damn," he said in a high pitch voice. "She know it's all love."

"Fuck you," Aaliyah mumbled while storming out the house leaving everybody speechless.

"Aaliyah just cursed for the first time in her life," Aniyah stated breathtakingly. "You dead wrong"

"You fucking up bad," Leon said shaking his head. "Lemme take her home, before she come back kick yo ass."