Chapter Twenty Seven

A.N. Sex. Smut. Lemons. whatever you wanna call it, here it is!

MicroSpider XD

______________________

It was only after we crossed the river that I managed to flip out of his arms. Loosing my heals.

I sprinted as fast as I could, weaving in and out of trees, listening to the wildlife surrounding which was accompanied by the swift movement of feet following behind me.

Suddenly I found myself surrounded in a pack of Elk, just grazing. Their hearts pumping thick streams of blood, just ready for consumption. The smell made my throat itch.

Bejebus girl! You're never going to want treacle cookies and vodka ever again!

Eris piss off!

Fine I'll leave you alone for and hour or two!

Good!

There were two of them, all completely unhindered by neither mine or Emmett's presence.

He grabbed my waist, gliding his lips over my neck, "You want me to show you babe?"

I shook my head, "I've read enough vampire books to know that I need to get up behind one and sink my my teeth into it's neck."

Quickly stepping forward, I launched myself lightly onto the back of the biggest Elk, latching my jaw over the side of it's neck.

It was effortless, like sinking my teeth into a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. My teeth were like a bear trap, they cut through the fur and fat and sinews like they weren't there.

The flavor was wrong and not entirely satisfying, but the blood was hot and wet and it soothed the itching thirst as I drank eagerly.

Emmett jumped onto another Elk, doing the same as myself. It bucked back wildly, trying to throw me off to no avail; Emmett's prey collapsed under his muscle mass .

The warmth of the blood radiated throughout my whole body, heating even my toes and titts.

How wonderful you must feel with your heated titts.

Eris, piss off!

The mammal dropped dead underneath me, drained of blood, but it's exterior was matted with dark crimson. I shoved it's carcass off my body in disgust.

I wrenched myself up in one quick move. Standing, I realized I was a covered in congealing blood. I wiped my face off on the back of my arm, licking the blood from it. My entire chest was coated in the thick liquid, the previously white ringlets that dangled in my face now resembled Twizzlers.

"Interesting," Emmy bear said. I looked up to see him leaning casually against a tree trunk, another Elk carcass at his feet and a twinkle in his eye.

I shrugged, sauntering over to him, "We have the forest," I said, pressing my bare chest onto his dark grey shirt, "We've got the blood," I sucked on my index finger, savoring the crimson liquid, "But there's still something missing..."

He smirked, then hooked his thumbs into the sides of my panties, "It would seem so."

Then suddenly I was flat on my back, my legs gripping Mr Drool-worthy's waist while I led on the forest floor next to a couple of Elk carcasses.

Nice...

Em placed soft kisses down my face, trailing down my neck until he reached my chest, "I think we might have found what's missing," he whispered, using his tongue to draw spirals in the congealing blood.