Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Emmett's a nice guy, obviously he's very sweet when you get to know him. But while we were having our little truck ride it was getting awkward.

Don't get me wrong I love awkward.

Yes babe, yes you do, that's why you made a teenage boy wear your thong.

Shut Eris. As I was saying, awkward, I am the Goddess of Awkwardness and Sexualized Oddities, but when he asked me if I would like it if someone could invent a colour changing mood bra, it got weird.

I gave him my best WTAF! face,

"A colour changing mood bra?"

Guys on drugs.

Emmett threw me back a face as to say 'why the hell not?',

"Yea, cool idea right?" he seemed elated by his new 'genious' idea.

"Uh no, why would you need one? People tend to wear their bras under their clothing," I pointed out, the very flawed idea having holes poked into it.

I bet you have a hole you'd like poked.

ERIS! What the hell woman! Get your hormones back in wack!

Hon, my hormones are your hormones too. This is your fault, completely, if you don't like it stop letting Mr Drool-worthy get you wet. You're just getting my hopes up!

But he's so sexy!

Not my fault, put a paper bag of that beautiful head of his.

What about his body?

Knock him out, strip him, then tie him to bed posts! He can be our love monkey!

Hmm tempting...

Emmett let out a groan,

"But if you wanted to know if the female you were getting buis-ay with was turned on you could tell by the colour of her bra."

"Wouldn't you know if she was turned on?"

Has this guy actually ever had sex? Because it's pretty easy to tell if someone wants the D.

"Yea but it would make it more obvious!" he whined, I noticed that the truck hadn't swerved one bit off the road since we started this 'topic of conversation' and his eyes were mostly on me, impressive.

He's probably impressive downstairs too, if ya get my drift, I'd like to see his South Pole.

I rolled my eyes at his misdemeanor,

"Fine. You invent the colour changing mood bra and I'll invent-" I paused for dramatic effect,

"A siren that magical hooks up to some guys penis and plays Whistle by Flo Rida whenever he gets a hard on."

Emmett scrunched his face up with amusement,

"Fine, I'll put the siren on and you put the bra on, let's see who 'takes effect' first."

Oh dear god...

"You do realise that this is hypothetical and we don't actually own these imaginary inventions," I rolled my eyes, but then cracked I to a smile as I figured out how truly ridiculous this conversation was.

Emmett smirked and a glint on mischief appeared in his golden balls, I uh mean eyeballs,

"So does that mean I get to check if you're turned on, myself?"

"Only if I get to check if you're turned on," I said, meeting his eyes, which had now darkened so that they were now a burnt gold colour.

This really was getting dirtier by the minute, Eris you're starting to corrupt me!

Nova dear, you got corrupted when you took your first morning after pill on your 15th birthday.

Bitch, get out of my head!

I can't love, you'd miss my sassy sexualized situational thoughts.

Okay maybe I would, just a little bit.

Aww you love me!

Well you are basically me, just with a different name and personality.

Whenever, wherever We're meant to be together, I'll be there and you'll be near And that's the deal my dear.

I didn't even know that you knew Shakira lyrics.

There's a lot of things you don't know about us, like that we secretly have a crush on the former Nirvana drummer and Foo Fighters front man, Dave Grohl.

No I don't!

Yes we do, I've seen the way you look at him, you kinky koala bear.

That's not humanly possible and if I'm any kind of bear I'm a Sun Bear!

Emmett would be a Grizzly Bear, without a doubt.

"Ember, you don't need to check to know that you're turning me on" Emmett replied, his voice kind of husky and it made me want to jump his bones.

Wait did he call me Ember?

Oh, he really knows how to get us hot and bothered...