Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"So you faint at the sight of blood?" Edward asked Bells, trying to hide how truly amused he really was.

Once again, no shit Sherlock!

He continued,

"And not even your own blood," he really was enjoying himself too much.

Babe who cares? He's probably just happy he gets to feel up her ass as he carries her!

Whatever conscience...

Look he's scowling at you!

I turned my head to see Edward briefly scowling at me before quickly hiding it as I opened the door for him to take Bella into see the nurse.

"Oh my," a female voice gasped.

Yes, oh you.

Edward looked at the elderly lady before explaining

"She fainted in Biology."

Girl's got a weak stomach, she should try strengthening it with some vodka.

Dear not everyone likes vodka!

I rushed past him to open the door he was heading to, which led to the nurses room.

Edward swung her into the room and gently placed her on that crackly paper stuff that covered the fugly brown vinyl mattress on a cot. Then he moved to stand against the wall as far across the narrow room as possible.

His gold eyes seemed excited like he had a post sex glow.

He wishes he had a post sex glow.

I bet he does.

"She's just a little faint," he reassured the startled nurse,

"They're blood typing in Biology."

The nurse nodded

"There's always one."

"Bells fainted at our previous school because of blood typing, although last time she puked all over my brand new boots, but today they're unscathed," I told them happily, then remembered the puke that covered my brand new boots and put on my grumpy face.

That was a nasty sight.

You don't have to tell me, it was my feet!

Our feet.

Fine, our feet.

"Just lie down for a minute, honey; it'll pass," the nurse told Bella.

She sighed,

"I know."

She was already turning back to her normal pale complexion,

"Does this happen a lot?" Grannie asked.

"Sometimes," she admitted.

Edward coughed to hide another laugh.

The nurse gave him a sour look

"You can go back to class now," she told him then looked at me,

"You too."

"We're supposed to stay with her," Sir Broods-A-Lot assured her.

He sounds like he almost has authority.

I'm impressed.

"I'll go get you some ice for your forehead, dear," she said to me, and then bustled out of the room.