Chapter Three

A.N. Hey all! So this is and Edward point of view! Gahh the first one! Exciting and probably sounds nothing like Edward, but who knows how he sounds when he talks to himself in his head? I don't and I haven't seen the movies because Kristen Stewart annoys me. Sorry to all you Kristen fans! XD

MicroSpider

Chapter Three

Edward POV

November Dwyer was obviously a kind hearted girl that could hold her own, but inside she was a mess.

I don't mean she has misshapen kidneys or anything like that, I mean her head is pretty snarled up. All the time we were helping Bella to the nurse she was talking to someone that, wasn't exactly a 'someone', due to the fact that the voice was in her head.

And the voice was quite creatively created. While I studied medicine, I came across a rare disorder called Dissociative identity disorder, DID or previously known as multiple personality disorder, MPD.

DID is an extremely rare mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. These symptoms are not accounted for by substance abuse, seizures, other medical conditions, nor by imaginative play in children.

It's most commonly caused by physical and/or sexual trauma, but has sometimes been used as a therapeutic methods to recover memories.

By the thoughts I was hearing, neither of these causes seemed likely, she was content with having another voice to talk to and she even named it. Well, her.

Eris, the Greek Goddess of Spite and Discord, it suited Nova's alternative personality and it wasn't too surprising when the voice said it liked the idea of being a goddess.

Nothing really stood out, until Eris pointed out that I was scowling after a vulgar comment was made over the possibility that I liked to touch Bella's rear.

Eris noticed that I was scowling and told Nova, but Nova hadn't looked up before to see that I was scowling, so there was no possible way Eris could have told her.

I needed to talk to Carlisle about her and maybe Emmett, after all. Alice had informed us all a few decades ago that Emmett would find his mate and Nova, was the female in the vision.

I caught the end of it as I was coming back from a hunt and it was of Emmett exchanging vows, with the very girl that Alice had greeted and taken to our usual table while Bella questioned me with her entertaining theories tables away; the only difference was that in the vision, Nova's eyes were a blazing amber.

It wouldn't be that hard a task getting the two close enough to fall in love, what with the sexual thoughts that they were both fantasizing over. Emmett more so than Nova.

Something along the lines of playing video games for hours then her appearing to to in a Lara Croft outfit, guns and all.

It led onto thoughts that needed bleach and an atomic bomb to get rid of.

But one thing I did know for certain,

My dear brother was going to have his hands full.