10 - Kill or Be Killed

Start from the beginning

Violet chuckled with a sexy rasp and got Gabe's knife, that was sitting on the floor, and began to cut off the rope Clementine was tied to.

Clementine went to looked Violet in the eyes, only to see her girlfriend was glancing down at her stomach with awe.

She giggled and said. "Take a picture it'll last longer. Also you look like a baby your drooling that much babe"

Violet's cheeks became a heavy tint of red as she cut the last rope that was attached to her left leg. "Shut up. You're so fucking beautiful okay I can't help iiiiit!" Violet said with a childish whine, her face now a complete tomato, making Clementine laugh.

"What should we do with... him?" Clementine said, refusing to say the name of Gabe, the boy she once thought could be her temporary escape, turned out to be a soldier of Lilly. And so did Javi, Kate and everyone....

"I think we tie up him up in the basement as a hostage. Try to get whatever we can out of him." Violet said cupping Clementine's face lightly, as she now sat up on the bed, limbs free from rope and dirty hands.

Clementine reaches over to grab her shirt and jacket. She put on her shirt and sighed. She was covered. Even though Violet saw her body as God's creation she still was as insecure as any teenager would be.

"Seems like a plan to me. I'm fine with it. Also come closer for a sec" Clementine said in a more sexual than intended voice to Violet, trying not to smirk.

Violet inched closer and sat on the bed next to Clementine, leaning her face in as instructed.

"I love you Violet. You are mine and I am yours. I am so fucking thankful for you and you have no clue at all how much you mean to me. You've saved me so many times, rather it be physically or mentally you have saved me and helped me through these months. I. Love. You." Clementine says in one quick breath, immediately breathing in heavily after she finished.

She then leaned in and kissed Violet. This time it was different. It was filled with pure love, passion and trust.

Trust.

Clementine trusted Violet with her life,

And Violet trusted Clementine with her life.

They kissed in sync, smiling like happy children on Christmas, getting lost in each other.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a hurried knock at the doorway. Turning, the girls saw Louis leaning against the doorway, his jaw almost hitting the floor at the scene.

"Um... care to explain?" He asks, eyebrows raised at Gabe laying almost lifeless on the floor.

"Oh yeah, he passed out from pain. That fucking asshole was about to rape Clem. He had her legs and hand tied to the bed like some sicko."

Louis immediately turned to Gabe, his eyes burning with hatred and anger. "I knew he had a crush on you Clem, that was clear, but fuck I never thought he would do that! Thank god your little wife was here to save you, thank the lord for VIOLET." Louis yells at the end of his little rant, making both of the girls chuckle.

"Yeah we were going to put him in the basement and tie him up, to see if he could tell us anything. Since we found out he was with damn Lilly." Clementine said, growling at the mention of that women. Or murderer she should say.