10 - Kill or Be Killed

Not edited......
BISH 3049 WORDS YOU BETTER BE HAPPY
———
EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL. YOU READY TO SEE GABE GET BEATEN THE FUCK UP?!!

Narrators POV

"GET OFF OF HER YOU BITCH"

Violet's anger takes over her entire body. She storms over to Gabe, who has got off of the bed and cowardly cornered onto the other bed.

"How DARE YOU FUCKING TREAT HER LIKE THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU." She screams with pure rage, violently storming over to the bed, slapping Gabe across the mouth so hard it bleeds.

She raises her right arm and swings at his jaw, hitting it with a hard crunch. Gabe whines loudly in pain as Violet smirks.

She begins to punch him repeatedly, over and over until blood poured from his face. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET ASSHOLE."

Violet grabs his collar and throws him onto the floor, taking a glance to look at Clementine.

It was pure horror to see the sight. Dozens of forced hickeys all over her neck, abdomen and flat stomach.

Violet had to admit the girls body was purely perfect. From her tanned skin, to her collarbone and of course the faint outline of abs shining through the sweat.

She looked her girlfriend in the eyes, who just watched the scene with relief and sadness. Her once chocolate yellow and brown eyes had dulled to an almost grey brown. It made her heart ache and shrink at the tears falling down her eyes.

Violet angrily snapped her head back down to Gabe, who was merely smiling. "You don't get to smile. You shouldn't be smiling. You're fucking sick and have clearly changed since Clem last saw you."

He began giggling like a child on Christmas, standing up and slowly digging his hand behind his back, into a seemingly back pocket.

"You're so stupid. You really think that The New Frontier was over run? Hell no! We were travelling much more further than usual, going from state to state raiding abandoned towns when Lilly found us and took us in. She showed us the truth! And the truth is YOU SHOULD JOIN US. We need teenagers like you. We have working solar panels and we grow our own food. You would love it." Gabe says in a persuasive tone, giving her a wink.

Violet wanted to vomit. She wanted to cleanse her eyes just from seeing that wink.

"So forcing kids to fight in useless wars is good? I don't think so. Go to hell Gabe before I cut off your non existent dick!"

Gabe rolled his eyes and began to smirk, his hand gripping something behind his back. Violet luckily noticed this.

"VIOLET HE HAS A KNIFE-." Clementine yelled trying to warn her, but it was too late.

Gabe swung and Vi's head, but she was too light and too quick for him. She grabbed his wrist and pulled it all the way back, making it pop with a cracking noise. She then grabbed her meat cleaver and sliced his wrist open, thankfully not hitting the vein,

Both girls slightly grimaced , but were also relieved as Gabe had passed out from pain.

"To think I had to stitch myself up when a dog bit me and I had no painkillers or nothing and he just passed out from a broken wrist. Tsk." Clementine said jokingly, giving Violet a small smile.