She took the Walker out and continued to look through the store. We completely cleared out the store.

"Alright let's search this place throughly. Take things we may need. After we have fully searched this place meet out at the van" I said.

Everyone nodded and we all walked off to find gardening tools, seeds, fertilisers and shades for the future plants. I found a crate to put all the things I find in. Once it was full I walked outside to the van. I put the crate into the back of the van and noticed that there was already lots of gardening equipment in it.

But as I let go of the crate I heard loud noises coming from the sky. I looked around and then all of a sudden I saw a helicopter flying over my head. I got a good look at it. It was fully black and it looked like it had a few people sitting on the side of it. But the thing that was most noticeable was the logo on the helicopter. It was a white circle with a star inside of it. The helicopter was heading west which would most likely be heading in the direction of Victoria. I turned around and saw everyone rushing out of the store they all were looking above in amazement as it flew by.

"W...was that a helicopter? Am I seeing things?" Alleigh said.

"No your not seeing things. That was a helicopter. Where is it heading?" Jeremy asked amazed by what we all just saw.

"Possibly Victoria" I said.

"Anyway. Let's fill this van up before dark" I said.

We all went back into the store and started searching again.

"Score! Sam come and take a look at this!" Hunter yelling in excitement.

I walked over and looked what Hunter had found. I saw about three large crates filled with packets of different kinds of seeds. I saw sunflower seeds, snow peas, tomatoes and many other seeds for food.

"Great find!" I said kissing Hunter on the cheek.

"Need some help putting this into the van?" I asked.

"Yeah, I need some help" Hunter said smiling.

We took hold of the bottom of one crate. We tried lifting it but it was too heavy.

"Ok on three. One..... two..... three!" I said as we lifted the crate.

"Shit this is heavy!" Hunter said.

"We can make it come on" I said in a laughing.

We got to the door but soon realised that the crate couldn't fit through it.

"Ok let's put the crate down here" I said.

We put the crate down at the door. I looked around to see what we could do.

"The window" I said pointing to it.

I walked over to the window and unlocked it. I pulled hard on it. It came open but I pulled to hard. It quickly came upwards and smashed. The glass shattered all over me. Luckily I had put my arms in front of my face.

"Shit" I said shaking my arms around.

Hunter came running over to me.

"Are you ok?" Hunter asked brushing the glass off of me.

"I'm fine" I said looking down at my arms that had blood running down them.

I could see lots of pieces of glass stuck in my arm. I took of my jumper and wrapped it around my arm.

"Hey you good?" Alleigh said.

"I'm fine. I think we are gonna need help with these crates though" I said.

"Sure" Alleigh said.

I walked outside and got into the van I parked the van in front of the broken window and got out to keep watch. Hunter walked out and hugged me.

"You scared me. What if some got into your eyes?" Hunter said.

"Well it didn't and I'm fine. Once we are finished here we can go to Mount Barker, drop off half of the supplies we got and they can patch me up" I said.

"Ok. Sounds good" Hunter said.

I saw Hunter smiling at me in the corner of my eyes.

"What" I said laughing.

"Nothing. I'm just happy you're ok" Hunter said hugging me.

As she was hugging me I looked up and saw a large horde coming towards us.

"Oh shit!" I yelled.

"Jeremy, Alleigh! We've got a large horde coming our way!" I yelled.