I looked at the time, wondering how late or early it was. The clock read twelve fifty-six. I sighed and got out of bed, starting a new day.

Three months later

Today was the day I was going to tell Yoongi I want to be with him. I had taken three months to think about this. But now I was certain. I got out my phone and tapped on Yoongi's contact.

Me: Hey Yoongi...

Yoongi: I thought I told you to not text me

Me: Good to talk to you too...

Yoongi: What do you want?

Me: I want to meet up today. I plan to take you out today as an apology for what happened three months ago

Yoongi: I guess...what time?

Me: I'll be there in ten to fifteen minutes

Yoongi: Alright. Bye

Me: Bye

I put my phone down and got dressed. I put on a white button up blouse and black skinny jeans. I put on my red converse highs and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair before pulling it up into a ponytail.

I put on perfume and walked out. I walked down the street until I reached Yoongi's house. I knocked on the door and Jin opened the door.

"Y/N? Where have you been the past three months," Jin immediately asked.

"Yoongi didn't tell you?"

Jin shook his head and I sighed.

"I had told Yoongi I loved him. I then asked what we were and he said he wanted to be with me. But, as he said that, I realized I was still scared. So, I told him I couldn't. He yelled, I tried to defend myself but, he cut me off. He yelled more, telling me to basically lose all contact with him and so I did. But, after three months of waiting, I made up my mind. I want to be with him."

Jin nodded and I saw the outline of Yoongi appear. He gave a grave smile and Jin stepped aside. Yoongi stepped out and Jin shut the door.

"Where are we going?"

"To the cafe down the street," I said and Yoongi nodded. We walked down the street in silence, not really knowing what to talk about. It had been a while since we had talked and I guess we were just used to it now.

"What's the actual reason you're taking me out?"

"Well...you'll figure that out later."

Yoongi sighed and I sighed as well. We walked up to a cafe and he opened the door for me.

Walking in I looked at him, "Thank you."

He nodded and we took a seat near the window. 

Soon, a waiter came up to us, "Hi, how may I help you today?"

"I'd like a medium mocha cappuccino," I said smiling.

"A french vanilla ice coffee is fine," Yoongi answered. The lady nodded and walked away.

"Yoongi, in the three months we didn't talk, I was thinking."

"About...?"

"The last things you said to me."

"Oh...about that, I'm-"

"No. I'm sorry. I told you I loved you and then said we couldn't be together."

"Y/N-"

"Yoongi, please don't say sorry. I came here to tell you something."

"I-"

"Yoongi-"

"Y/N, stop interrupting me," His voice was stern and it somewhat scared me.

"Then let me speak."

"Fine."

"Yoongi, I wanted to make things right. I thought long and hard about it and now I am certain. Yoongi, I want to be with you."

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me as the waiter came back. She set down our drinks and smiled at us before walking away. Still, Yoongi said nothing.

"Yoongi," I said and he looked at me. He blinked a few time but had yet to say anything.

"Yoongi please answer me," I continued.

"I don't want to be with you."

A/N

If you wanted them to get together, I am sorry. You're gonna have to wait a bit longer. This is only because- I can't say why. So, enjoy your life and just look out for updates.