Ooops, You've Been Caught Again And Again!

Au- it's Bughead but it mentions Falice. And did you guys see the sneak peak with Alice. I already can't stand the cult talk and I hope Fp helps her very soon. Break Alice from the Cult. #BreakAliceFromCult.

Jughead and Betty keep getting caught and they result to another place to not get caught in their acts.

Or

All the times they get caught
———-—••-———————
Jellybean and her mom came back to their home a few weeks ago. Her and her father reconnected and were stronger than ever. Her mother and father stopped fighting and are now going to counseling. Everything was going great.

After school, Jellybean heads out the door and gets onto the bus. While she waited for the bus to drop her off, she put her earbuds into her ears and zoned out. She kept thinking about how much she missed her family and now that she had it. She didn't want to let it go.

Betty couldn't stand her mother's cultish ways and spent most of her time at Jughead's trailer. Jughead didn't mind, since he and Betty got a little time of their own before she had to go home.

Betty sat down on the Jones's family couch with her legs crossed and Jughead sitting next to her as they worked on their paper to get Archie released from prison. She kept sighing as she erased the misspelled word and groan out in frustration.

Jughead closed his laptop and looked over at his girlfriend." Betts, stop stressing we'll get Archie out."

Betty groaned and stood up abruptly,"What if we can't?! What if he sends the rest of his life in prison because of Mr. Lodge and his diabolical plans?!" Betty snapped as she threw her hands up in defeat.

His arms instantly wrapped around and she buried her face into his chest."Shh, Betty, it will be alright. I promise Archie will be free." He kept calmly shushed her as he rubbed her back gently to calm her down.

They stood in that position as her heart rate slowed and beats at a normal rate. Betty hates she gets like this. She gets herself so overworked and worked up that when something fails or doesn't work. She just has a breakdown. With her mother being in a cult and also her big sister. She felt alone most of the time—all the time. She was on her own. She had no help besides Juggie. She wouldn't know what do if she didn't have him. He helped her with so much and she knows she's burying him with her drama. She hates that she's doing that. She wishes that she could have a normal life.

Her life is filled with fathers that murder, mothers who are corrupted, and mayors under control on the big bad man himself; Hiram Lodge. Her father became the Black Hood and Her mother joined a cult influenced by her big sister; Polly Cooper. Her sister has change so much since her father and mother sent her to the Sisters Of Quiet Mercy and now she's in a cult. A cult with weird medicine crap and burning diaries for religious beliefs. Which she doesn't understand and looks down on. She doesn't want anything to deal with that 'farm'. And the fact her mother and sister say it's not a cult. But she knows what Cult like behaviors and their freaky rituals.

She still wishes that her life could flip back around and be like it used be before Jason Blossom, Hiram Lodge, Clifford Blossom, Hal Cooper, Penny Peabody and every other evil creature that has ever been on the planet earth before.

"Are you okay now?" She hears Jughead ask after they sat back down on the couch.

She slowly nods her head and sighs as Jughead stroke her cheek with his thumb. His touch was so comforting and makes all her thoughts just disappear from her head.

Jughead smiles at her and slowly leans closer to her. Her heart paces and her hands were soon pinned to the couch cushion. He climbs on top of her and starts trailing soft delicate kisses down her collarbone.