Oct. 6-8

Saturday-

Woke up from my mother's screams, found out she was in pain. Started crying because no matter want u did my mother was in pain, tried to wake up one of my brothers, he wouldn't budge. So I started freaking out. Told my mom, told me to get my other brother. I got him went to her tried to help her and I stayed with her for 5ish hours....my brother came, watched and took care of her. Then later got ready because my mom wanted to go to the hospital, we went took a long drive, got their someone gave her a wheelchair. Got called and stuff. Finally get into her room, and we got her checked and stuff but we didn't leave until 6-8 hours later, I watched her, then later passed out from not sleeping.........

That brings us to.......

Sunday-

Mother woke up in pain, went to her, told care of her by getting food, helping her relax etc. And that was for 3-7 hours, went and relaxed and still took care of her here and there. Went to her and stayed there with her for like 9 hours, then passed out watching her.......

Monday- 

My mother was in pain, and will in pain she sacked me in the the with her hair, which woke me up........(Thanks MOM)

ok

Then took care of her for a few hours, had to see my dad (aka jerk) for a few hours, but I am not gonna complain cause I got food(but I still didn't want to go, be a use I didn't want to see my dad no matter what(this is a story for another time)

Also I went because my half brother was there, and I love him to death. We are, went to the park,

 We are, went to the park,

And did some errands for my father(*cough* *cough* JERK) to his now ex-wife, because she put a restraining order on him, so we have to do everything for him

And did some errands for my father(*cough* *cough* JERK) to his now ex-wife, because she put a restraining order on him, so we have to do everything for him.........this l ears to now my writhing this in between stops(because I got my family into kpop, do we always bring an aux cord)

But yay, I will try to get healthy food, and get as much sleep as my body can,

Love you💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bye Byee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Saw this on pintrest)