>~Fatgum & Sir Nighteye~

Fatgum

B - Baby; Would they want children?
Taishiro would adore to have kids of his own. He loves lil' Eri, just imagine him with his own kids!

C - Cuddle; How do they cuddle?
Taishiro, in his fat form, is the best pillow to lay on. He's a literal marshmallow. But for a more regular cuddle, his thin form is just as comfortable. He enjoys being the big spoon, and allowing his S/O to sprawl out on him.

G - Gentle; Are they gentle? If so, how?
Taishiro can be seen as a bit too carefree. With his S/O, however, he makes more of an effort to show that he cares. Was his joke ill-tasted? He's quick to apologize.

J - Joker; Do they pull pranks?
Taishiro enjoys playing minor pranks, mainly food related. The worst he's ever done was put salt his S/O's morning coffee.

R - Romantic; Are they romantic?
Taishiro isn't mainstream romantic. He makes simpler things romantic. A date night in? When he orders takeout he serves it on his finest china, and dims the lights.

Sir Nighteye

B - Baby; Would they want children?
Nighteye would wish to have children, but he's scared he won't be a good father. He doesn't even have a lot of time for his S/O! With a bit of a push and reassuring he'd give in.

C - Cuddle; How do they cuddle?
Nighteye is a lanky male, with almost zero muscle. Cuddling with him would include being swaddled by blankets.

D - Dates; How dates with them are like, and how often?
Nighteye's dates are stereotypical. He prefers having dinner with his S/O, and if there's enough time a nice walk in the park.

E - Everything; Their S/O is their...? (Ex- World, Reason to Fight)
Nighteye's S/O is his future. He doesn't need his quirk to foresee it, but his future would revolve around his S/O.

S - Smile; How does their S/O make them smile?Nighteye is an extremely serious man, but if his S/O makes a cheesy joke, or recounts a story with a bit of pizazz, he's cracking a large smile.