>~Yandere! Traitor! Denki~<

Scenario: Kaminari's original plan becomes shambles when he becomes smitten with the reader.
——————————

      ⚡️ Strike the Voltage Villain, yes I know...a mouthful... had gone off radar for several months. Reason being, him going on a mission. His mission was simple, infiltrate U.A as a hero trainee and make friends. All under the alter ego of the ditzy Denki Kaminari. He was never supposed to become utterly smitten by her...(Name) (Last Name).

The sound of clicking boots never sounded so...ominous. The crushing of a fallen leaf never felt like a warning. Everything this villain did was petrifying.
      The aftershocks from the electric attack numbed the girl's body. She feebly attempted to curl her hand into a fist; groaning as she failed miserably.
       "Oh wait! I'm forgetting something...." The blond wickedly curled his lips into a smirk, as he raised a thumb, "Weh~"
        His sauntering steps continued. As he neared the girl, he happily nudged bodies away with the heel of his boot.
        "How—could..." The (E/C)-eyed girl gurgled.
        "How could I? Hmm, is that what you're saying?" He crouched before the girl, twirling a strand of (H/C), "Well, that's the whole reason why I came to U.A."
        "Denki, you traitor..."
        "Ouch. Well, I do love you. You messed up my plan, and made me completely obsessed. I should crush you, but I won't." Kaminari stood up. He stretched his arms back and grinned at the cracks he heard.
      "Now, I'll be taking you dear."