"You're out of your fucking mind." Zayn spits. "You touch her, you're dead."

"I believe I was talking to the idiot who sold us the fake cocaine, not the idiot who clearly loves to butt in other people's business." Blaise retorts and Zayn looks like he can kill him right there and then. Blaise turns to Harry. "We got a deal? This offer has an expiration date, if you'd like I can keep her regardless if you bring me the coke or not."

Harry looks upstairs at me, my face showed nothing but fear as I clutched the rail in my hand. "Over my dead fucking body." Harry snarled in anger.

Blaise shrugs. "That can be arranged." I see Zayn grab the butt of his gun. "Since you're making me wait, I guess I'll be doing the same for you." He then turns to Rick who never let his eyes away from me. "Get the girl." Without much hesitation, Rick climbs up the stairs with a goal in his eyes. I don't have time to stay and watch as Harry pushes Blaise to the floor and Zayn goes for Rick because I quickly rush in my room and lock the door behind me.

My breath hitches in the back of my throat as I look around but unfortunately for me, there was no window available for me to escape from. I heard the commotion just outside my bedroom door, shouting, stomping, glass breaking. I had been backing up that the back of my knees hit the bed making me stumble. It was like the motel with Clyde all over again.

I could still hear the sound of Clyde's body hitting the floor, the sticky brown carpet on my hands and knees and Harry's heavy boots stepping over Clyde.

"Goddamn it!" I hear Blaise shout. "Stop!" Something falls. "I am giving you a fucking shot at redemption here you fucking dumbass!" His voice was muffled but I knew they were just outside my bedroom door. "Did you just fucking break my nose? Fuck!"

"Can't you just take him?" I hear Zayn speak now, rage in his voice.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with him? Is that going to motivate any of you to bring me what I'm owed? No, so shut the fuck up and listen!" Blaise's voice sounded nasal, probably from the broken nose he claims he has. "Thirty-five pounds of cocaine was the original deal. But since you decided to break my nose, we're gonna make it fifty."

"How the fuck was I supposed to know I was given fake coke?" Harry spits.

"It's called a taste fucking test." Blaise remarks. "Fifty pounds and the girl."

"She isn't a negotiation." Zayn grits.

"Forty if you get it to me before twelve o'clock tonight." There's momentary silence. "I am being reasonable here, the least you can do now is get her to open the fucking door so that I can be on my way to the fucking clinic."

"You didn't hear us the first time? You are not taking her anywhere so you might as well fuck off now before you don't get the chance to ever again." Louis retorts.

"I was talking to the guard dog, not his fleas and fucking ticks, alright?" I listen closely.

"How do I know you're not full of shit?" Harry finally speaks. I wish I could see his face, then I would see if he actually had a plan or not.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Zayn grits. "You're not letting him take her!"

"Last time I checked, I was the one in charge of her and unless you have fifty pounds of fucking coke up your ass, shut the fuck up." Harry seethes.

I hear Blaise laugh. "Good guard doggy," He praises. "You have my word, I'm not a fucking barbarian. I know who we're dealing with, big daddy Al Capone for fucks sake. You think I'd want someone like that on my ass? This is just temporary and as soon as I get what I came here for, the sooner you'll have her back."

There was no way in hell, Harry was just going to have to kill him. I was not going to leave this room ever. Soon, the doorknob rattles, startling me. "Open the door, Valentina." His voice was so monotone as if this wasn't a big deal.

I then begin to panic and the more I try to regulate my breathing, the more it failed as Harry rattles the doorknob and gets angrier by the second. "Go away." I was now hyperventilating, my hands felt like I had a million ants crawling up them and I was seeing spots.

"Let me talk to her," I hear Zayn say. "It's the least I could do."

"Open the door."

"I said go away!"

"We don't have all fucking day, either open the door or I'll break it down myself!" Harry snarled, pounding on the bedroom door, now less calm than he was before. I figured there was absolutely no way for me to get out of this, I was going to be taken and Harry was just going to let them.

My fingers scratch at my skin as I walk towards the door and unlock it from the inside, the door opens and all eyes were on me. I felt alien.

"Doesn't everyone like it when people just comply?" Blaise chuckles. He was going for my arm when Harry steps in front.

"You touch her and I will fucking put a bullet between your fucking eyes." Harry glares, becoming a protective barrier between Blaise and I.

Blaise rolls his eyes and grabs my arm, pulling me towards him. My eyes were cloudy but I could still make out the look on the guys faces, almost as if they were afraid. Zayn looked full of rage and like he could kill someone, that someone being Harry.

Before we leave, Harry grabs my arm and I turn to him with a glare. "Don't worry, I'm coming to get you." He says and I relax a bit but not enough because I was still being fucking kidnapped once again.

Blaise snorts. "You know where to find us, Guard Dog." He says in a mock and soon, we are in the back of a SUV.

-

Dylan O'Brien as Blaise

Joel Kinnaman as Rick