"So?"

"Why not watch it by yourself?"

"Because I need a shoulder to cry on and someone to cuddle." He says in a 'duh' tone, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I just groan in response, it's not like I could take him away from his current favourite movie.

"Why not get Luke to watch it with you? He has very girly legs, which makes him venerable to heartbreaking chick flicks." I whine, throwing my head back to rest on the couch.

"I fucking heard that Clifford! Don't make me come in there to kick your ass!" Luke shouts.

"You're like a newborn deer Hemmings, trying to kick me with those long ass legs of yours will only make you fall over! I'm more likely to kick you."

"As if, there's no way you're getting up from that couch!"

"I don't have to get up to school you!"

"Says the one that dropped out!"

"Go watch a chick flick Blondie."

Luke pops his head in through the doorway, "May I remind you that your a blonde too."

I open my mouth to reply when Calum abruptly slaps me in the face absentmindedly, "Shhhh, it's starting."

I flick Luke off to end the friendly dispute.

According to Calum-after several of my complaints-the movie had about fifteen more minutes, that was right before Ashton burst through the door scaring poor Calum so bad that he fell right off the couch. Which sucked for me because there was only an inch left before Calum and I would be considered cuddling.

"Dye, candy." Ashton announces, chucking things at us.

"Ashy thank god you're here! I was getting bored in the kitchen!" I could hear Luke yell before rushing into the living room to hug Ash.

"Why didn't you just go into you're room, you are the one that fought Mike for the room attached to the kitchen. Even though it was supposed to be a dining room but whatever, because we need a game room." Ashton rambles, gesturing to the PS4 that I had brought into the living room from the game room.

"Ash?" Luke mumbles into Ashton's hair.

"Yes Lucas?"

"You should shut up, and while you're at it, change your shampoo. The one you're currently using tastes like flowers." Luke replies, wiping his tongue against the sleeve of his black sweater repeatedly.

Ashton scrunches his nose, "Does that mean you licked my head?!" his hand flies up to his waves before wiping them on his pant leg.

"Screw you Hemmings, I'm using all the shampoo now!" he shouts as he drops the groceries and runs for our shared bathroom.

"Dammit Lucas, now how am I supposed to dye my hair? He'll be in there for ages." I ask sarcastically, holding up the slim hair dye boxes.

"Use mine and Calum's bathroom." He says with a shrug before walking into the kitchen with the groceries.

"Wanna help?" I ask Calum who's still on the floor at my feet.

"Yes!" he shouts enthusiastically before stealing the hair dye and running down the hall opposite of the kitchen. He's laughing like a madman and I don't know what to expect.

I do my usual before hand routine and enter the bathroom to find Calum cross-legged on the tiled floor mixing the two dyes together.

"Ready?" I ask, sliding up onto the cool marble counter.