-
-

Taehyung and Jimin ran as fast as they could to the booth where the a man was giving rental skates. He seemed to be listening to music so there was no way he would've heard the screaming from across the lake.

"They call me artist, they call me idol~" the man at the booth hummed, not noticing the two boys jumping at the counter.

"Taehyungie! I'll boost you up!" Hoseok held his hands out where Taehyung could step on.

Hoseok quickly boosted Taehyung onto the counter, where he immediately yanked the earbuds out of the man's ears.

"Wha-? Hey! What was that for?" He frowned trying to grab the earbuds from the small boy,

"Hey! Mister! We need help! The ice cracked on the lake!" Taehyung threw the earbuds behind him to where Hoseok was,

"Well at least no one is hurt." The man glared at Taehyung,

Hoseok stepped in, well not really stepped in, he tippytoed at the counter,"My brothers fell in! And my babysitters went in to save them but they haven't come back out yet!" He still had to hide the fact that they were not idols,

"Oh my god! Could have told me earlier!" He dialed 911,

-
-

Rose quickly swam in and signalled Jisoo to bring the boys back up since she was loosing so much air already. Jisoo hugged the boys tightly in her arms and floated back onto the surface where paramedics were coming their way. She crouched over the ice coughing still holding Namjoon and Yoongi in her arms as the paramedics took them from her, then wrapped a blanket around her. Her whole body shivered since she was only wearing a bra and shorts. The paramedics had to do a double take on Jisoo, they were surprised to find Jisoo from BLACKPINK in a place like this.

Jennie had passed out under water making Rose pull harder on the branches, if they stay there any longer they would get hypothermia. She started breaking the branches being tangled in Jennie's ankles, even if it cuts her own hands. The branches were finally broken and she could finally go up to the surface.

"They're back!" One of the paramedics said as she ran over to them,

"Help her, I d-don't th-think she has only passed out for a bit." Rose panted and coughed, "P-please," her hands stung as to touched the ice reaching in all the crevices of the wounds.

"We will, don't worry." The paramedic said wrapping Rose in a foil blanket, leading her to the ambulance.

Jimin ran towards her in his socks, Jimin had took of his skates and couldn't find his shoes.

"Rose-ah!" He cried, his tears ran down his pink squishy cheeks,

"Jiminie ! Aw don't worry! I'm here." She crouched down and jumped in her arms, his warmth spread across her body making her feel warm too, "Shh don't cry." She wiped his tears away,

"Rose-ah you're bleeding." He pointed at her hands, there were slits in her palms,

"Ahhh that's okay." She smiled, and lifted him up also wrapping him in the foil blanket,

-
-
———————————————

BREAKING NEWS

Children saved by Three members of BLACKPINK but where's Lisa?

At a nearby lake three unidentified children were saved by Idols Jisoo, Jennie and Rose. There were a total of six boys at the lake. Apparently part of the ice on the lake broke and the three boys were submerged fully under water. But thanks to the girls quick thinking none of the children were hurt. The only other injuries reported were Jennie, who was rushed to the hospital at the scene. Blinks send your prayers. The relationships between the Idols and the children will be further investigated. But the real question is...where was Lisa?

———————————————

Lisa clicked the television off, in awe of what the screen just played. Jungkook sitting next to her,

"They were just gone for a few hours...how the hell did this happen?" She sighed,

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

A/N: Hellooooo it's me! The author! Oof those chapters were a lot to take in, I'll try my best to work on the next chapters. Hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day!

사랑해 Thanks for supporting 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😘