Chapter 2 : Interview

Irene POV
I went inside the office. My jaw dropped as I looked around the big, luxurious company. Damn it's big.... The walls, ceilings and floor are decorated really well.

"Miss Bae Irene?" I looked back and saw Park Jimin, the guy from last night. I gave a sweet smile. "Annyeonghaseyo..." I said as I bowed. He bowed back.

"Well you're not late." He said. "Yeah... I usually come early so I wouldn't have to rush or anything." I told him. "Hmm since we still have some time, how about we grab some coffee first?" He offered. "Sure." I said.

Taehyung POV
I looked at my watch. I sighed. "When will the secretary be here?" I said in an annoyed tone as I rolled my eyes.

It's been 2 minutes.

"Ugh does she want the job or not?!" I said angrily when suddenly I heard a knock. I sighed. "Come in." I said coldly. The door opened revealing a beautiful, young lady.

She stood in front of my desk and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo." She said while bowing. "You're late." I said as I looked at my watch. "What?" She asked and looked at her watch.

She rolled her eyes. "Yahhh it's just 2 minutes." She said. It was cute... "Hmm? You're the first person who's brave enough to talk back." I raised my eyebrow.

"Well I mean it's just 2 min-" She stopped when she looked at my fierce eyes. "Sorry." She said. I chuckled. "Cute..." I whispered. "What did you just say?" She asked. "Nothing." I told her. "Yahhh what did you say?" She asked.

I sighed. "Please just stop." I said. "Okay." She said. I looked at her files. I felt her walking around admiring the room. I sighed. I called the information center.

"Hello?" A voice was heard. "Yes, can you transfer the call to Park Jimin?" I asked.

I looked at Irene who was looking out the window. I took a closer look at her beautiful face. Damn... She's actually really pretty....

"Hello?" I heard Jimin's voice from the call. "Prepare the photoshoot of Bae Irene's ID card at-"

I turned to Irene. "Yah, don't touch that!" I scolded her. "Oh sorry!" She said and smiled. She looks so cute... "So how is she?" Jimin asked.

"Are you talking about me?" Irene asked as she walked closer and put her ear near the phone. "Yah!" I said. "Stop it and just sit down please. Ughhh this is the worst secretary ever." I said.

"Worst? Well everyone wouldn't like you since you're so bossy. You should learn how to respect people too." She said. "Damn a secretary teaching her boss." Jimin said through the phone.

I sighed and hang up.

"Look at me." I said as I walked closer to her. She walked back slowly until she reached the wall. "Look at me!" I shouted. She looked into my eyes. She was trembling in fear. "You're hired." I said and walked back to my desk.

"Huh? Really?" She asked. "Why? Should I fire you now?" I crossed my arms. "Sorry... Thank you for the job!" She said happily. I sighed. "Get ready to take a picture for your ID card at 2 pm." I told her.

"Okay." She said and bowed at me. She took her bag and walked out of the office room. I sat down on my chair and smiled.

She's interesting....

Wait I need to be mean to her.... But she really is precious especially her smile... I chuckled at her cuteness. Damn I can't wait...

Irene POV
I went to the photoshoot room at the 6th floor. Ugh there are lots of floors here... I walked inside and looked around. Even this room is beautiful....

How the hell is a photoshoot room bigger than my living room?

"Bae Irene?" I looked at the owner of the voice. It was Park Jimin. "Come here." He said as he helped me stand in position. "I'll buy you food after this, okay?" He offered. I smiled and nodded.

If only my boss can be as kind as you, Park Jimin....

After the photoshoot,
I grabbed my stuffs and walked to the exit. "Irene?" I turned back. "Let's go?" Jimin asked. I nodded.

"Wait!" We both turned back. "Mr Kim?" I asked. "Miss Irene, I need to talk to you." He said. "Oh?" I asked.

"It's okay, you can go. We'll just eat next time." Jimin said. I nodded and apologised. I followed Taehyung to the lift. He pressed the 12th floor button. There was a fingerprint scanner on the wall.

He pressed it with his thumb and the wall opened. It was a glass bridge and it led to a neighbor hood.

I was confused but I just kept quiet. We walked inside a house. "What is this place?" I asked. "You will stay here. This is our private company neighbourhood." He said. "What?! I have to live in the company?" I asked.

He nodded. "But... Seulgi..." I said. "I can't..." I told him. "Why not?" He asked. "Thanks but I can't." I said. "Then how about you both live here?" He offered.

"But why?" I asked. "I want my employees to enjoy their work and be happy to work here." He said. "Does all employees stay here?" I asked. "Yeah but your room is the VIP's room." He said.

"Why...?" I asked. "Not all employees stay here. Just the ones that has a high rank." He said. "Wait I thought I'm just a normal secretary?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You are but I decided to make your rank higher." He said. "Why?" I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head to the side. "Well I want you to work harder and that means you will have to sleep late, settle up my meetings and others." He told me.

I sighed. "But the salary is high." He added. I sighed. "It's getting late. You should head inside." He told me. "How about my stuffs?" I asked. "We have prepared clothes and everything you need. If you have something you want to take from home, just bring it tomorrow." He said.

I nodded. "Okay..." I said. "I will leave now." He said. I bowed and gave him a smile. "Thank you." I said. He walked away. I closed the door. I turned on the lights with a shocked expression.

 I turned on the lights with a shocked expression

I dropped my bag.

"Heol, this house is for me?!" I shouted and ran towards the living room. "Wow....." I said. I quickly sat on the sofa and called Seulgi.

-
I wanna live in a house like that... Haha hi everyone! I hope you like my new story... Thank you for reading and sorry if there are any spelling errors. If you like my story, please vote and follow me!

Byeee~