I already had my pjs on as I walked in to the bedroom that Curtis and Marshall are staying in. 

Marshall sat on the end of the bed.

He looked tired.

"Com on doge lets get you in to bed.... it been a long day.... you look tired" I said polling  the blanket back.

He just sat there staring at the floor.

"Com on Marshall" he  looked at me and then crawled in to bed.

"Will you lay next to me like old times.... just till Curtis gets back please" Marshall asked he swollen eyes pleading.

"Of course I will" I lay next to him and he snuggled in to my chest I rapped my arms around him.

"Dre do you hate me I mean I I pout you throw so much shit."

"No Marshall I not hate. you mean so much to me I can never hate you. You have you problems but don't we all. I will try and help you through them." 

"Do you think Curtis hates me "

"No one hates you Marshall we are worried about you but we what to help you"

I feel him relax a little against me.

"Thank you Dre for all ways being there for me and helping me" 

"You know I all was going to be by your side I promise" ...........

" I am so sorry for what i did to day i know I said last time but I I am sorry I don't know why I did it I just need to and I didn't think of all the people I was hurting..... I not what to die.
I just didn't know what else to do when I was young...... About a year ago I did I wanted to die. But there must be a reason why Simone all was finds me why I am sit alive. I know you guy have got my back.... But when I'm in that frame of mind o did think " Marshall sobbed
"It ok Marshall we will get over it we got your back" I said kissing the top of he head

Curtis walked in to the room. 

"Goodnight Marshall I love you and I will see you in the morning if you need me just call I will leave my door open and yours" I said as I got of the bed de tangling my self from Marshall. 

"Night Dre thanks for everything "

"Night Curtis if you need my help with anything if you want to talk I'm here" I said

"Thank Dre" 

I walked out of there room and in to mine I got in to bed. The images of finding Marshall on the floor bleeding out fresh in my mind scaring me for what's to com.

God he scared me to day I was so afraid we mite if losing him today. 

(Curtis POV )

I get in to bed next to Marshall after brushing my teeth and stuff. I tried the light off

A thou minutes later Marshall breaks the silence 

"Curtis...does this mean that you won't move in who've me tomorrow?" He asked crying again.

I tock him into my arms

 "that depends on if you want me to" I said kissing the top of he's head 

"W would you would you still move in after today..... I I I'm really sorry I am I know it hurts you to look at me now I know that that in a way I ruined everything I so sorry" he said sobbing age

" baby you did ruin everything you just need help that all on know what to do when you fill overwhelmed. And I promise I will try and help you as much as I can. 

We will get thro this together I promise

You just have to trust me. 

I love you so much" I said getting tyre eyed myself 

"I love you to........ a and I'm so sorry for what I said earlier.... I I just I haven't had anyone that loves me as much as you and and I just just don't know what to do I I so s so sorry Curtis please forgive me please I " 

I cut him off "Marshall I understand you are scared but I will never hurt you I will all was love you no matter what. 

I need you and there is nothing to apologise for. 

you was just scared and hurt. 

I love you" 

He rapped he's arms around me and I rapped mine around him he's face I my chest he mumbled a "I love you s so much" and drifted to sleep

 "good night baby sleep well.

 I got you no one will hurt you I got yah"

(12:45 ) 

Scream shock me awake I reach for the lamp and turn it on.

Marshall scared and scabbed around trying to getaway from some thing as he way fitting the ear a was afraid that he might open he stickies so I grabbed him and pulled him in to my chest. 

He try to get a way as he still a little out of it I restrain him so he can't hurt him self he screams louder and crus harder trying to get away from me Dre runs in to the room "what going on " Dre ask "Marshall having a nightmare" I say as I try and cram him down but it takes a really long time Dre sits on the bed next to us I have Marshall on my lap as he sobs and screams. 

By 1:20 he stopped screaming and trying to runaway. 

I held him in my arms he's face bearded in my neck as he cried I never seen anyone cry so much in one day.

I really felt bad for him I dread to think what he is going through. 

I kiss the top of he's hands as he clung to me like he's life depends on it.

"It ok baby I got you" 

After a while he falls asleep in me arms I lay him daw "I see you got this I will leave you in place call if you need me " Dre whispers as he silently exits the room I lay down next to Marshall and slowly fall asleep again. 

( hi guys this is a really long chapter but I hope you enjoy it thank you for reading and I hope you have a great week 😘)