•jealous•

this chapter has abdl

-•-

ry pov

Daddy and Dally are hanging out today, and they only wanna do big boy things when they do.

"Daddy, I need a-"

The doorbell rang, and Daddy raced to the door, greeting Dally with a big hug. They always see each other when he picks me up, why are they acting like they haven't seen each other in ages?

"Dal! Come on in, man. There's a marathon of The Office going on, and I bought a pack of beer." Daddy led Dally inside and i tried tugging his sleeve.

"But Daddy I'm-"

"Sounds great, Bren! I'm just going to set my coat somewhere." Dally interrupts me. Daddy nods and I decide to go follow them into the living room to try and get their attention. Their show looks really boring, and their drinks make me shudder.

Daddy knows I hate those. He knows why.

"God, I can't open it! Something's off." Daddy groans in frustration. Before I can take it from him, Dally's opening it for him. I pout and sit back down. He opens the bottle with ease and hands it to Daddy

"Thanks, Dallon."

They continued watching their show and I felt left out, so I sat myself right in between them. removing their drinks from the scene. Dally looked at me and I smiled, kissing my Daddy on his cheek.

"Hey, uh, Dal! I have some cookies that Ryan and I made last night. Want some?" Dallon nodded and Daddy got up to grab them. No! Those were for me and Daddy only! Daddy came back and gave Dally 3 cookies! 3! I took them from his hand and put one in my mouth.

"Ryan! Give Dallon his cookies back!"

"But Daddy those aren't for him! This isn't fair. You're my daddy not Dally's daddy!" I tossed the cookies to the floor and stomped my foot down.

"Ryan! Don't-"

"You haven't payed any 'tention to me all day! You love Dally an' not me!" I cried, running to my playroom and slamming the door shut. I locked it before plopping myself to the ground, letting out a high pitched scream into a nearby pillow, wincing in pain.

Bren pov

"Brendon, should I go or..?"

"No, Dallon. It's fine. I'm just going to talk to him. Feel free to grab a new cookie if ya want." I sighed, going upstairs and knocking on Ryan's door.

"Ry, can you let me in?" I asked.

"No! You don' love me anymore! You promised!" he screamed, followed by a whine. He's not supposed to scream like that, it hurts him and he knows it. So i create the calmest approach possible to avoid another screech.

"Little bee, I do love you. I really do. Just please let me in so I can talk to you." There was silence. After a bit passed without the door opening, I grabbed the spare bedroom key from the top of the door frame. When I opened it, his eyes were puffy and his nose was runny. I frowned a little, and went inside. I sat down on his little couch, gesturing for him to sit on my lap.

"Baby, can you tell me why you think I don't love you?"

"You's only talkin to Dally today. I-I've n-needed a-a n-new nappy for 20 minutes, you's were drinking those drinks that i really don' like in our house, a-an you gave Dally our cookies! We's made those t-together...f-for us!"

I mentally cursed myself for forgetting my first priorities and letting his thing against alcohol slip my mind, then pulled him into a hug, holding him tight because I know I messed up.

"I'm sorry Ry, I just haven't got to spend time with friends in ages, that's all. It's not that I don't love you! And I'm so, so sorry for forgetting that you don't like drinks in our house. I was so caught up in being with Dallon that I didn't even realize what we were doing to you, or how scared that made you. Will you please forgive me baby? I love you so much, okay? I'm sorry." He looked up from where his head was buried in my chest.

"I-I forgive you, Daddy. c-can you change me please? A-An turn on my noise maker? It got louder, an' it hurts a lot." He whimpered. I nodded, laying him down on a changing mat. He seemed more embarrassed than usual, so I made it as quick as possible, changing him and hoisting him back up.

"Do you want to go back downstairs? I'll let Dallon know you're hurting so he's not too loud, and we'll do something quieter all together if you want. If you don't I can ask him to go home so you can rest." He pondered for a moment.

"M' sorry daddy. Wanna rest with 'ou but dally came to play with you, an' I don' wanna make him leave!" He cried, unsure of what to do.

"Tell you what, sweetheart. I'll tell Dally you're not feeling well, and we'll both cuddle in bed, yeah? I'll be sure to turn on your noise machine and remove your hearing aid, then you can feel better. Does that sound good?" He nodded, trying to escape my firm grip.

"Can I walk pwease?" He asked.

"Of course, peach. Let's go tell Dal."

I led him downstairs and he whined as we approached the living room, pointing to the case of beer and empty bottles. I let go of his hand and picked them up, excusing myself from Dallon for a quick minute before setting them outside the front door. I took Ryan's hand once more and entered the living room, where Dallon was mindlessly using his phone.

"Is everything alright? I heard Ryan screaming."

"Well, Ryan's in pain because his ringing started up again and he really needs rest. I'm sorry Dal, do you wanna come by again tomorrow maybe?" I asked. He nodded, getting up with a sigh.

"Yeah, I understand, Bren. Hope you get better soon Ryan!" He gave both of us a hug and gathered his things.

"m' sorry dally..." Ryan mumbled, looking down at his fuzzy blue socks.

"Hey, that's okay Ry. I can always come by another day I mean-I'm only a house down from you guys." He chuckled. Ryan smiled weakly, and we waved goodbye to Dallon, who took the drinks to his house so Ryan wouldn't be upset by them. I pulled Ryan closer to me, giving him a little peck on his nose.

"Let's go cuddle now, baby. You need this."