Pax

"They're female fire dragons. They must have eggs!" Sabo calls. You frown holding on as Dogtooth pulls the transport out of the way of another fire blast.

'Misuto won't work here... Maybe Raitoningu and Sandā...' You think to yourself letting go of the transport and spreading your arms to write two different spell circles at the same time.

"___! What are you doing?" Law gasps, putting on arm around you as Dogtooth moves the platform again. You don't answer as you feel the spell circles come to life.

"Let's go! Raitoningu! Sandā!" You call. There's a burst of lightning from the circle you made with your left hand and a thunderous sound from the left as storm clouds that resembled dragons burst from the circles. You move your arms as you control the element dragons, sending them at the two fire dragons to distract them.

"Good. That will keep them distracted." Dogtooth comments.

"We have to enter the gorge. It'll lead to Dragon Alley!" Drake calls from his and Sabo's platform.

"We're not there yet!?" Law questions. You frown still focusing on controlling your dragons.

"That sounds really dangerous guys, put up some shields!" You tell them.

"Alright." Drake says, starting on the shields. Law and Sabo watch you carefully while you navigate your dragons to distract more dragons disturbed by your team's presence.

"And... I'm out of range." You drop your arms panting lightly as the storm duo vanish.

"That's okay. I have an idea." Dogtooth assures as the platforms dip into an underground lava cavern. He swings out his arm behind the platforms, making a wall from.

"Good. Now we just gotta worry about what's in front of us." You pant, relaxing. Your arms twitch slightly and you frown at them. 'Shouldn't have used them so quickly...'

Law watches your arms before moving his hands over them. "You drained them... We just got here and you've already used so much energy." He gives you a glare.

"I didn't see you guys doing something about them." You retort bluntly.

"I was about to do something!" He scoffs.

"That didn't involve harming mothers?" You raise an eyebrow. He pauses, sitting back in surprise.

"___..." He murmurs.

"I didn't think so." You frown looking at your arms. "This'll heal."

"Yeah, its not like youre going to have to fight the fire guardian anyway." Drake speaks up. You blink at him, feeling the blood drain from your face.

"Dear god I have made a grave miscalculation..." You mutter.

"... You don't really think that powerful being will want to fight you...?" Sabo says in alarm.

"You have met a fire mage right?" You smile nervously.

"... You have a point..." Dogtooth mutters as you lean your back against his arm.

"Pax is going to kick my ass..." You rub your cheek.

"Not if we turn back." Law points out.

"No... I still have to try." You frown.

"Are you serious?!" Law bursts. You meet his gaze calmly. "You could be killed - No! You will die up against a elemental guardian!" He argues.