Dungeon 2 Cleared

You stretch, leaning up on your tiptoes. "Good run... Great run." You praise yourself before walking back toward the buildings. Your first morning training went great. And the air here was so refreshing.

"Training before a dungeon? How dedicated." You look over as the large silver wolf walks beside you.

"Smoker? Good morning." You greet with a smile.

"Good morning." He rumbles, amber eyes flickering to you. You lean on him thoughtfully. "Ready for today's dungeon?" He inquires.

"Yes," You smile thoughtfully petting his fur. "I love shapeshifters... Fur's always so soft..." You smile petting his ears. He stops and changes back, turning to you.

"___, you should be more careful when you're petting a shapeshifter." He touches a finger to your lips. You blink and blush as he gives a wink. "Good luck in that dungeon today." He says before leaving you alone.

"Mind the ears." You note to yourself before heading inside and to the cafeteria. You and Kid enter at the same time. He doesn't seem to notice you though, he shuffles to the kitchen with a yawn. Wow he was tired... You follow after him, a bit curious to see how awake he was.

He places sausages in a pan, blinking at it before blowing fire at it. You raise an eyebrow when he stops and pokes at them, burnt. He tosses the pan aside grumbling unhappily. "D-Do you want me to make you breakfast Kid?" You ask him carefully. He looks at you and shuffles over you before nodding and patting your head before going to the tables.

A small giggle escapes you before you start on breakfast for yourself and your partner. Today was going to be fun. You smile and take the plates out, giving one to Kid along with a cup of coffee before sitting with him and starting to eat. "This is great." He rumbles eating up swiftly.

"Ah, the sleepy beast speaks." You chuckle with a smile. He blinks and smirks, patting your head.

"Morning partner." He stretches, "Ready to show them the best fire team?" He rumbles lightly.

"Heh, they don't stand a chance." You agree, nudging him. Though he seemed like a pain in the ass, you knew he was dependable.

After breakfast, you both head over to the check in area, reaching the place at the same time as Law and Zoro. "Hey, ready to lose?" You smirk at them.

"You'll be the team losing." Law pokes your temple.

"Sign up before you start boasting." Smoker rumbles from the table. You chuckle and sign up with Kid. Smoker glances between you and your partner. "That'll be an interesting show." He mutters before looking over. "Hawkeyes, are they good to go in?" He inquires as the other wizard approaches.

"Yes. We're ready for the first two teams." Mihawk gestures to you and the other three.

"Awesome, first in!" You smile before going to the door with Kid. You both exchange a look before going in. Darkness takes over before a water cavern appears before yours and Law's team. You and Kid deadpan while Law and Zoro smirk.

"Looks like we win." Law hums, casting a spell on himself and Zoro before getting in the water, soon disappearing into the under water cave. You and Kid share a look before you growl, grabbing a glowing plant at the waters edge.

"Our goal is to find the end right? These plant leaves are used for breathing potions." You tell him as you prep the leaves with a few other ingredients near by. "I don't know how long this will last though."