|16| I THOUGHT THAT WAS A DREAM

The next morning, after I had shoved away the drooling mutt, he handed me a lovely hangover potion for my headache (which Sirius seemed to anticipate that I would need as he placed it on the night stand the night before). As I chugged the potion, which happened to taste like burning rubber and bad decisions, I realized that Sirius was not wearing a shirt. Oh Merlin.

I was not complaining, however I was confused. "Sirius, don't you usually wear a shirt to sleep?"

"I usually do." He said with his croaky morning voice I found adorable.

"Then why aren't you wearing one now?"

He shrugged. "I was hot." Yes. Yes he so was.

"Lies!" Said a voice from somewhere to the left of the room. I looked over to see James Potter, laying the wrong way on his bed.... with a red lipstick mark on his cheek the exact same color as what Lily was wearing last night. I was so incredibly tempted to squeal about this observation, but knew I had to rein it in if he was going to tell me what the heck was was talking about.

"Lies?" I repeat.

"You told him to take off his shirt so you could, quote 'see his stupid sexy abs.'" Remus informed from his own bed, causing me to blush slightly. He was still wearing his shoes and he had a lipstick mark of his own on his cheek that was not the color Lily was wearing. Actually he had a couple. Oooo Lady's man Moony! Making them gals swoon with his air guitar skills! "It was kind of annoying." He continued. Ugh. You're kind of annoying.

"Yeah, but mostly because Pads kept saying no to you." James told me. "You two bickered about it for a solid 10 minutes. I was about to just rip the shirt off of him myself just to get you both to shut up."

"Then how—"

"Puppy dog eyes." James and Remus said in unison.

Oh. Yep. That makes sense.

"But then you tried to make out with him." Remus told me. I blushed bright red this time. I'm okay with PDA and all, but I'd prefer not to have a make out session with Sirius in front of James and Remus. It's just kinda weird.

"I don't remember that." I mumbled.

James spoke next. "Yeah, that's what Sirius told you when he tried to stop you, that 'you wouldn't remember'. But you said 'I will too you sexy idiot!'" He said doing a pretty accurate impression of me, right down to the flailing arms and mild pout.

Sounds like something I would say.

"I finally just told you that if you didn't stop I was going to sleep on the floor and tell all the House elves to stop making bacon in the mornings." Sirius said smirking while he got up to hand the hangover Potions to the other two Marauders.

"That's so low! How could you say that to tipsy Ellie!" I exclaimed grumpily. You don't mess with my bacon.

That sexy idiot only shrugged, still smirking. Stupid cheeky mutt.

"Okay... well now that that's all cleared up, can you two please explain the lovely shades of lipstick you are wearing?" I asked pointing to James with one hand and Remus with he other.

"MERLINS PANTS!" James screamed, jumping out of bed, grabbing his glasses, and sprinting to the mirror. "I THOUGHT THAT WAS A DREAM! LILY REALLY KISSED ME!"

James looked like he might legitimately pass out from happiness, but that may have been because he got up too quickly... but my money's still on it being because of Lily.

"On the cheek." Sirius explained.

"DOESN'T MATTER! HER PERFECT LIPS WERE ON MY FACE!" James screamed jumping up in down for dramatic effect.