Part 23: Change

As the opening date for the cafe grew nearer a lot began to change for the two maknaes from Home to work (meh technicalities) to them in general.

They still had the same dynamics as before but they were closer.

Maybe that was due to Jungkook seeing Taehyung in a truly venerable state or maybe it was due to the circumstances which brought them literally closer together.

Where as before they'd both be shy with any form of skinship with the other when no one else was around it was becoming more common.

Taehyung would play with Jungkook's hand and Jungkook would kiss Taehyung's head more often.

They'd both pay under the others chin, especially when they'd forgotten to shave, and would over all be closer in general not really caring about personal space - especially if the other wanted attention.

In the time they were growing even closer - which both thought was impossible - Jungkook realised how needy he was for Taehyung and Taehyung Jungkook.

They needed each other more than both let on and cared deeper than the other would ever know.

Both would still get flustered around each other but it was just something they were both coming to accept.

But the one thing that never failed to make Taehyung go quiet was Jungkook's random head kisses.

And there what got Taehyung into the position he was in now.

--- --- --- --- ---

"If you like him and he keeps kissing your head just kiss his back." Yoongi said sipping on his drink.

"It's not that easy hyung." Taehyung said back after explaining everything that's been happening to Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi.

"He's right Yoongi. It's a big deal and deserves to be special. Just going up and kissing his head will probably just confuse him." Hoseok said looking at Taehyung and rubbing his back.

"We'll think of something to help but for now just go with the flow of things. From the looks of things he likes you back too." Jin said with a knowing grin which no one picked up on.

"I doubt it. I don't even think he likes guys." Taehyung said with a pout forming on his face.

Yoongi pokes his cheek then proceeded saying "You should just ask him then. Even if you have a crush on him he's still your best friend and I'm sure he'd confine in you."

Taehyung looked up with uncertainty on his face so Jin leaned forward and placed his hands on the youngests then saying "Everything will go how it's meant to go. Don't overthink and just live in the moment."

Taehyung nodded before finishing off his chocolate milkshake since he was the only one still drinking - them all heading their separate ways after exchanging goodbyes.

Taehyung now had a mission to complete before going back to work: Find out who Jungkook likes.