Part 6: Desk

After a few days of constant unpacking the house was finally practically unpacked meaning the two could relax until the rest of the furniture arrived like book cases, tables and shelves.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were sprawled out on the couch watching TV when two knocks were heard at the door.

Taehyung looked over to Jungkook with puppy eyes which caused Jungkook to groan as he went over to the door.

Jungkook opened the door with Taehyung peeking over the couch to see who it was.

To both of their surprise it was Jungkook's mother who looked more than happy to see them both.

"Ah if it isn't my little boy and other son all grown up in their home." Jungkook's mother cooed as she leaned in for a hug.

Jungkook confusedly called out "Eomma?" letting himself be pulled into her embrace.

"I came to see how you were both settling in." She explained as Jungkook let her in.

Taehyung's face lit up when the she came into view and he said"It's nice to see you Mrs Jeon." getting up to hug her which she instantly was ready to return.

"Ah TaeTae hoe many time do I have to tell you to just call me eomma." She said cooing at Taehyung's cuteness.

Jungkook just stood watching with a bunny smile on his face loving the fact his best friend and mother were so close.

"So how are you boys settling in. Well I hope?" She said examining the room.

It didn't look bad considering they just moved in so she didn't comment and tease from appearances.

"Very. We're further a head than planned." Taehyung answered earning a nod from Jungkook.

Mrs Jeon said "My two little boys all grown up together." looking at the two.

Both blushed slightly at the kind words as Mrs Jeon finally sat down.

"So how's it been living together?" She asked curiously taking a seat.

"It's been good." Jungkook said plopping back down where he was previously lay.

"And you Tae?" Mrs Jeon said pushing for a answer from both.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with an evil smirk which made Jungkook know exactly what was coming.

"Honestly Mrs Jeon Jungkook's awful. He couldn't even figure out the washing machine." Taehyung said overly frantically rubbing his temples.

"I'm so sorry sweet heart I should have taught him better. Jeon Jungkook. Learn to do the thing your an adult now." Mrs Jeon said as Jungkook sank lower into his seat.

"Don't blame your self Mrs Jeon, you did the best you could." Taehyung said resting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, tempted to whip his phone out but knowing he'd end up being scolded he didn't.

The three of them casually spoke and eventually Mrs Jeon went back home.

Jungkook flopped back on the couch lifting his phone to notice it had no charge.

He looked up at Taehyung who was innocently typing away on his phone until he heard his name being called in a sickly sweet tone.

He looked up from his phone, met by the maknaes bunny smile and pleading eyes.

"Whattttt?" Taehyung asked not wanting to help but knowing he'd cave eventually.

"Could you please get me my charger?" Jungkook asked fluttering his eyes slightly.

And who was Taehyung to say no to such a perfect boy.

After letting out a loud sigh he got up and proceeded to walk up the stairs, only to be met with he realisation he didn't know where it was.

He was going to call back down but decided it'd be easier to look instead so he did so.

He entered the maknaes room, first snooping around plug sockets which didn't have the charger he required.

The next place he looked was on the desk where he was presently surprised to see pictures of the whole group together in a collage and a individual picture of him and Jungkook together.

Taehyung felt his heart grow a little since it was overflowing with love in that moment, almost getting distracted from his goal.

He found the charger hidden behind the photos then went back down throwing it to the maknae before resuming his flopping position.