Part 7: Dinner

"Taehyungggggggg." Jungkook called out as he entered their home.

Taehyung quickly replied "Jungkookkkkkkkk." in the same tone, beginning to walk to the front door from the kitchen where he was sadly met with no food.

Jungkook called back "Can we go out for tea today pleaseeeeeee." not noticing Taehyung was behind him as he was speaking.

Taehyung couldn't resist so poked the younger's sides making him fall to the floor where Taehyung ended up joining him after laughing so much.

"Okay after that we are going out to eat and your treating me." Jungkook said pouting.

Taehyung chuckled and replied with a boxy smile"Okay little bunny." as he patted Jungkook's head as he got up.

Jungkook blushed slightly at the nickname but didn't say anything instead getting up off the floor going to get changed.

"Where something nice, we can go to Jin hyung's and his brothers restaurant." Taehyung shouted getting a "Okay!" In response.

After around twenty minutes Jungkook emerged from upstairs wearing well fitted black pants, a plain white shirt and a simple grey tie.

Taehyung was lay on the couch in similar attire except his pants were navy blue and were accompanied by a blazer.

"Looking dapper." Taehyung commented getting up fronts couch and grabbing his stuff.

"The sad moment when Jin wants us to dress like this everyday." Jungkook said back and the two started laughing.

"I'm paying, so you can drive." Taehyung said trying his best to keep his composure when he wanted to burst out laughing.

Jungkook replied "That's fine, I can drive." before an awkward silence began forming between the two.

They stood their for a moment, both licking their licks subconsciously, before breaking the silence and saying "Let's go." In sync, roboticly moving to the door.

The car ride to the restaurant was practically silent since Big Bang was playing which made it less awkward.

They arrived at the restaurant just as fantastic baby started playing and Jungkook didn't even need to speak before Taehyung said "Fine." Knowing the maknae wouldn't want to stop the song.

"Wow. Fantastic baby dance." Played in the car as the boys danced like idiots laughing there heads off at the bad dancing since they both knew they were more than capable of dancing properly.

The song came to an end and they finally were aware of where they were and the people staring into the car.

They both shyly climbed out of the car walking into the restaurant in silence, not even looking at each other until they were seated.

And in that moment they burst out laughing.

"Did you see the look on that guy's face?" Jungkook said laughing hysterically.

"Forget about that guy, the lady who was waiting's reaction was priceless." Taehyung said back still laughing.

A familiar face came over and said "The usual?" To which both boys nodded trying to calm themselves since they were in public.

The two casually spoke, occasionally laughing at the thought of outside, overall staying positive.

They both thanked the waiter when food arrived and Taehyung instantly gave Jungkook a look of judgement.

Taehyung said "Really?" as he stared at the younger from across the table as the other widened his eyes playing dumb.

"What?" Jungkook said innocently knowing what Taehyung was going to say.

"I thought your regular would be something actually on the menu, not Lambskewers." Taehyung commented with a sigh as he shook his head.

"Whattttt. It's not my fault the owner loves me." Jungkook replied smugly, shrugging with a bunny smile.

Taehyung let out a sigh before correcting "Jin loves you Jungkook. Just say Jin loves you." shaking his head more.

"And my favourite hyung loves me too." Jungkook said poking Taehyungs cheek over the table.

Taehyung replied "Ah yes Jiminie too and let's not forget Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi hyungs." showing no sympathy as he rested his head on his hand, looking effortlessly handsome.

"How about Taehyungie hyung." Jungkook said trying to do his best aegyo.

"Taehyungie hyung? I don't know him." Taehyung said trying to fight back a small smile when he saw Jungkook pout in the corner of his eye.

"Taeeeeeeeee." Jungkook whined loud enough for people to look.

Taehyung instantly got embarrassed with the other diners attention on them so he shoved a lamb skewer in Jungkook's mouth saying "Shhhh." As he did so.

"What?" Jungkook asked with a mouthful of food, tilting his head slightly as Taehyung scolded "You know what." trying to hide the fact he couldn't resist Jungkook's cuteness.

Jungkook finished what was in his mouth and puffed his cheeks with a frown, staring Taehyung down.

"Whattt?" Taehyung said knowing exactly what what was.

Jungkook turned his head away trying to hold back a chuckle which was trying to escape his lips.

"Jungkook-ah." Taehyung said trying to get the maknaes attention.

Taehyung let out a sigh and made sure he turned his face to somewhere which Jungkook couldn't see before quietly saying "I love you."

Jungkook instantly perked up at it with a giant bunny smile Taehyung couldn't help but glance at which made him smile in response getting more shy than he already was.

"I love you too Taehyungie." Jungkook said innocently.

After that the two are in silence occasionally exchanging glances, neither losing the smiles on their faces.