Chap 3: Awakenings

To clarify, only your name in the story is already decided for plot purposes. Everything else will continue as a reader insert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Akira and the vulgar boy walked into the castle and found yourselves in a grand entrance. "Th-That's weird... where's the school...?" The vulgar boy asked. "Is this our school?" Akira asked the boy. "It should be... It said 'Shujin' on the gate." The vulgar boy responded. "This is starting to feel like an anime." You state, out of the blue. "What's goin' on here?" The vulgar boy asked, completely ignoring your statement. The boy checked his phone. "Out of service? Where'd we end up...?" The boy put his phone away. "The sign was for the school, right?" "What's going in here?" Akira asked. "I-I donno! I wanna know!" The boy yelled. "Yelling won't solve anything." You said to the vulgar boy. "S-Sorry." He apologized. Just then, someone and a suit of armor walked up to you three. "Geez, you freaked me out... Who're you? You a student?" The boy asked. "Man, your costumes impressive... Is that armor real? C'mon, don't just stand there. Say something." Just then, another suit of armor walked up to you. "H-Hey, what's goin' on?" "This must be a prank." Akira suggested. "I don't think it is." You responded back. The first suit of armor came closer to the blond boy. "...This shit's real." The boy said. "No shit Sherlock. Now run!" You yelled as you turned the other way. "Got it." Akira said. "Then get going!" You yelled. You where just about to the door when the guards surrounded you. "Gah, what's with these guys!?" The boy asked. One of the guards slammed his shield into the vulgar boys back. "Gah! O-Ow... y-you're gonna break my bones, dammit!" The boy shouted. "Are you okay-- Hey!" One of the guards grabbed your arm and pulled you to the ground. "W-What the fuck!?" You asked. "Take them away." You heard one of the guards say before being knocked out.

"...Hey." Akira heard a familiar voice. "Hey! Wake up!" Akira open his eyes to see the vulgar boy looking at him. Akira sat up, holding his head. He took a moment to take in his surroundings. He was in a cell. "You all right?" The vulgar boy asked. "Yep, you?" Akira said. "Yeah, more or less." The vulgar boy responded. The boy looked around the cell that they were in. "Looks like this ain't no dream." The boy said. Akira looked to his right to see your (H/l) (H/c) locks covering your face. "Ger, what's goin' on?" The vulgar boy asked running up to the cell door. Akira turn his attention back to the blond. "Hey let us outta here! I know there's someone out there!" The blond boy yelled. "Dammit, where are we!? Is this some kind of TV set...?" The boy said walking back to Akira. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" At the sound of screaming, Akira immediately stood up, scared. "Th-The hell was that just now...?" The blonde boy asked, him and Akira ran to the bars of the cell. "AAAHHHHHH!!" "Whoa... Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa..." the blonde said. "You're shittin' me, right...?" The blonde and Akira took a step back. "This is real bad...! Isn't there some way outta here!? C'mon, we have to do something!" The vulgar boy said. "You could shut the ever-loving fuck up." You said in a very annoyed tone. "Sorry." The blond apologized. "Are you ok?" Akira asked you. "You want an honest answer or a stupid one?" You responded. Akira look confused. You stood up, fixing your hair. "Sorry. I'm fine, thanks." You said, trying to fix your sour attitude. You heard footsteps approaching your cell. "Huh? You hear that?" The blond boy asked. You three went up to the bars of the cell. "Be glad that your punishment has been decided upon." The guard spoke. "Your charge is 'unlawful entry'. Thus, you will be sentenced to death." "Say what!?" The blond said. "And the girl will become a slave." The guard said. "Oh, fuck that shit!" You shouted at the guard. "No one's allowed to do as they please in my castle." A very familiar voice said. Walking up to your cell was Kamoshida. "Huh? Wait... Is that you, Kamoshida?" The blond asked. "Who?" Akira was confused. "I thought it was some petty Thief, but I never thought it'd be you, Sakamoto..." 'Kamoshida' said. "Are you trying to disobey me again? Looks like you haven't learned your lesson at all, huh? And you brought two friends this time... because you can't do anything for yourself." 'Kamoshida' looked at you and Akira. "This ain't funny you asshole!" Sakamoto said. "Is that how you speak to a King? It seems you don't understand the position you're in at all." 'Kamoshida' stated. "Not only did you sneak into my castle, you committed the crime of insulting me-- the king." "The king of what? Perverted assholes? Sorry to say but that's seats already taken by the president of the United States." (I really hate Trump) You said bluntly. "Tch. You want to know what the punishment for insulting me is? It's death." "...Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw..." You said quietly but loud enough for the the boys to hear you. The boys looked at you with a face that says 'What the actual hell!?'. "It's time for an execution! take him out!" 'Kamoshida' commanded. "S-Stop it...!" The blond said. you three backed away from the bars in fear. The guards walked in and cornered Sakamoto. "...Goddammit...!" Sakamoto said. "Hragh!" He slammed one of the guards to the ground. "I ain't done for this shit! C'mon, we're outta here!" He was just about to run when another guard ran up and hit Sakamoto to the ground. "Nnngh... Oww..." You and Akira tried to fight one of the guards from the back. "Just go! Get outta here...! These guys are serious!" Sakamoto yelled at you two. "Oh? Running away are we? What heartless friends you are." 'Kmoshida said. "They ain't my friends..." Akira look hurt at his statement. "C'mon! hurry up and go!" Sakamoto yelled. "What's the matter? Too scared to run away? Hmph, pathetic scum isn't worth my time." 'Kamoshida' looked at you. "When I'm done with theme we can have all the fun we want~." Hearing that, you decided to give him the bird. "Stick it up your own, dick head!" you shouted. 'Kamoshida' growled at your response. "Fine, I'll execute you as well. But I'll focus on this one's execution..." 'Kamoshida' held Sakamoto by the neck and started furiously slapping him. "Take this! Lowly scum! Useless pest!" 'Kamoshida' let go and Sakamoto fell onto the ground. You and Akira could only watch because you were pinned to the wall. 'Kamoshida' spat on Sakamoto, who is now lying in pain on the ground. "...Hmph. Where'd your energy from earlier go?" One of the guards picked up the blond boy and threw him across the cell. "A peasant like you isn't worth beating. I'll have you killed right now." "Have you lost your mind!?" "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" You and Akira shoted at the 'king'. "Hmm...?" 'Kamoshida' looked over at both of you. "What...? Don't you dare tell me you don't know who I am." he walked over to you two. "Those looks in your eyes irritates me." He said, kicking both of you. Two guards held you in place. "Hold them there... After the peasant, it's their turn to die." 'Kamoshida' laughed. "No... No I don't wonna die!" Sakamoto pleated. You and Akira scowled at 'Kamoshida'. "This is truly an unjust game... Where the chances of winning are almost none." This voice... "But if my voice is reaching you, there may yet be a possibility open to you..."