The Graveyard

"Gina Brooks. Loving daughter, mum and friend. Rest in peace. 22nd January 1973 - 24th September 2007.

Beau Brooks. Loving son, brother and friend. Rest in peace. July 31st 1993- 24th September 2007.

Jai Brooks. Loving son, brother, twin and friend. Rest in peace. May 3rd 1995 - 24th September 2007."

Luke had placed down 3 white roses to each grave after he read out each gravestone.

He starred at each one for about 2 minutes, then starred at the other one. He let out a huge sigh as he turned his head to look at me as I was behind me. His face emotions showed me he was sad, he had sympathy and just heartbroken. I walked next to him as a wrapped my arms around his waist snuggling my head into his chest. Luke wrapped his arms around my body for comfort.

"Is this your family?" I asked, but it came out as a whisper.

"Yeah"

"Oh"

"Please don't ask me how it happened" I could barley hear him he said it so quiet.

"I won't" I looked up at him, studying his facial features. He was actually really good looking.

You know, when he's not a psycho.

"Do you miss them?" I asked glancing over at the foggy graveyard that looked like the ones you'd see in horror movies.

"I mean... Yeah" He sighed once more. He glanced at me at slowly started to walk away with me out of the graveyard with one arm draped around my shoulders.

"Where to now?" I asked him as we stepped on the pathway to the busy road near us.

"Home" he grumbled.

"I don't want to go there yet. Let's go get coffee?" I really really did not want to go back to the house. It's so creepy.

He looked at bit resistant at first, but then turned us around and started to walk into the town way.

-----------------------------

"Two coffee's please" Luke pulled out his wallet and handed a $10 note to the cash lady.

"Thank you and here is your change" the lady put the change into Luke's hand which he practically snatched off and shoved it in his wallet pocket. I glanced at the money in the pocket and saw what looked like loads of $100 notes. My eyes went wide as my mind started to think of why and how he's got so much money.

"Here" Luke passed the hot cardboard mug in my hand.

"Thanks" I smiled at him and he gave me a warm, but very small smile back. I led us to the 2 seater chairs that were in the corner of the room and sighed sitting down on one of the chairs and putting my coffee on the table. Luke took the opposite seat to me.

It was very awkward silence. I just sat there and starred out of the window watching lovers, families, friends, anyone that looked happy. I looked at Luke who was tensed, elbows on the table, biting his nails and tapping his one foot quicker then lightening.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to make some conversation.

"I want to get out of here" he mumbled.

"Oh" I said quietly.

"Well we can leave now if you wa-"

"No" he snapped.

"But you just said you-"

"No I said" he glared at me.

"Fine" I sighed.

"When can I go and get some clothes?" I wanted some of my clothes, not Luke's.

"When I trust you"

"And what would I have to do to do that?" I sipped my coffee.

"I'll tell you what. You call up this number and repeat what I say. Then I'll trust you and we can go get your clothes" he pulled out his phone quickly typing a number away on his black iPhone 5S.

"Here" he passed the phone to me. I placed it to my eyes listening to the same beep over and over. Then someone picked up.

"Hello this is 999 what is your emergency?" my eyes widened as I looked at Luke.

"I want to report a murder" Luke whispered to me. I was so confused but did as I said and told the woman down the phone.

"Ok and can you tell me if you know the person?" she asked calmly.

Luke just nodded.

"Yes"

"And can you give me the name?". I looked at Luke and shrugged my shoulders.

"Luke Brooks" he smirked at me.