First Day Of Being 18

'The New Girl' got fucking deleted and I'm pissed but oh well. I apologies for the very late update. I've just been extremely busy!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The crowd that contained just over 300 people sang the last line to 'Happy Birthday'. The smile on my face grew bigger as everyone started to cheer, scream, clap just for me. I blew out all 18 candles that were on this 5ft cake that was decorated in silver icing and golden stars that had 18 sparklers surrounding it. The crowd cheered again as I finished blowing out the candles and the music started to play once again.

I stepped down from the stage and walked over to Miley next to the bar, but she was extremely drunk.

"I think you need to stop" I chuckled at her taking the WKD blue out of her hand and placing it on the bar table.

"B-b-but it's your birthday-ay!" She sang to me attempting to twirl around.

"Let's go get you a seat shall we?" I picked up a new bottle of blue WKD and took a sip of it myself. I found Miley a seat in an empty booth and she laid down laughing at herself like a crack head.

"Stay here OK. There's only an hour left of the party" I patted her back and walked into the crowd of people dancing, most of them drunk. I took several sips of my drink and danced around for a bit with some of my friends. One bottle led to about 7 and before I knew it I was on the floor laughing at myself watching everyone step over me and dance with another person.

Luke's P.O.V:

I stepped into the huge skyscraper building where Noah's party was being held. I travelled to the top floor in the elevator and stepped into the room where the party was. I immediately smelt the strong alcohol surrounding the entire room. I pushed past the mostly drunk, dancing people and tried my best to find Noah.

"Ouch" I heard a girl under me giggle. I looked to the girl and saw Noah on the floor with a bottle of vodka in her hand. A smirk grew on my face.

"Here, let my help you up" I smiled at her placing my arms under her legs and back, carrying her bridal style.

"Why thank you" she laughed and her words were slurred.

"Now, what is a beautiful girl like you on the floor?" I looked into her eyes as I took her to a door, I was hoping led to an empty room.

"I'm not sure" she laughed again. A small smile crept onto my lips as I watched her laugh, my heart warming. I twisted the door with my one hand and gave it a bit of a nudge with my foot. The door flew open as I walked into the empty room that contained nothing but a desk table and chair with a sofa opposite it and a wall-length fireplace.

"You're hot" her warm breath tickled my neck as her lips grazed my neck making a shiver run down my back.

"I am, am I?" I lifted my eyebrow up, while sitting her on the desk, me in between her legs as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Very" she twirled her fingers through a piece of my hair which immediately turned me on.

"Well then, let's see if I can get any hotter" I whispered in her ear as I watched her close her eyes.

I started by kissing her shoulder leaving a trail of wet kisses and a few marks on her skin, all the way up to her ear lobe. She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck as a kissed along her jawline getting closer and closer to her lips which even I was looking forward to reaching.

She dragged her hands down my toned body and reached the hem of my t-shirt, tugging on it a bit.

Mini Luke got confident at her touch.