The Unusual Starts To Happen

Chapter #3

Continued flashback:

I was awoken by the sound of my bedroom door creaking open and footsteps coming in my room. My eyes opened slowly and looked towards my door which was now open.

OK then........

I got up off the bed and walked towards the door closing in and then walking back to my bed. I got under the covers, getting comfy then I closed my eyes. I was just drifting off when I heard the footsteps and the squeaky floor boards again. I opened my eyes and saw someone run across my room. I rubbed my eyes as my heart was beating against my chest. I looked around the room again. Nothing.

I slowly got out my bed turning on the lights and looking around. Still nothing.

I walked out of my bedroom, into the open hallway and down the closest set of stairs to me. I turned on the hall lights and that lit up the entire place and walked to the kitchen. I walked to the fridge and got a bottle of water. I sipped a bit so the freezing cold water went down my throat. I sat on the counter's chairs and looked at the clock.

2:14 am.

Great.

Fucking great.

I looked outside the glass sliding doors and saw the pool lighting up in several different colours. It looked beautiful.

I looked at the sofas that's where in the patio at the far end of the garden. I saw someone seated on the one sofa. My eyes widened as I saw same person that was looking at me through my window yesterday. He smirked once again at me. I got up going to open the door but he got up and walked away.

I was so confused.

What the fuck just happened?!

Imagination? I hope so.

I grabbed my bottle of water and turned off the kitchen lights and walked back into the main hallway. I turned off the lights and slowly walked up the stairs closets to my bedroom. I walked to my door, opening it and then walking in. The bathroom light was on.

Strange?

I closed the door looking into my bathroom to see nothing there. Just the light was on. Nothing else more suspicious.

I turned off the lights and walked to my bed.

It was made.

I was so confused on what was happening. Maybe it's sleep lack? Imagination? I have no idea. But right now I was so tired so I just decided to go to sleep. I placed the bottle of water on the bedside table closest to me, turned the lights off and climbed back into bed. I closed my eyes and slowly went into a light sleep.

"Good night beautiful" a raspy guy voice said as a felt a warm breath on my forehead as a felt a light kiss placed on it. My eyes shot open and I saw the door quickly shut close and heard footsteps walking away from the door.

But after that I was fast asleep.