13

"Methamphetamine" Harry murmurs to himself, or as the street name is called, 'Speed'.

He locks the door of the toilet without touching the lock and as quietly as possible tries to unscrew the cap, he puts two in his palm and rolls the cold pills around before popping them into the filled glass of salty water at the sink and winces as he chugs it all down at once.

He looks at the hollow and empty bottle of pills that are on the dirty sink and laughs darkly and shakes his head at his stupidity, he's been taking 2 pills a day since they got here, which is almost a week and a half ago, and he knows it's risky as hell and dangerous to do so but he can't sleep.

If he sleeps then Louis will find out and the scientists will take him.

He cringes at the memories that flood back to him;

'Come on, kill the animal Harry, squeeze his heart.'

'Open the cola bottle in 3 seconds or get shot in the leg, it's your choice.'

'You either cooperate or see me ripping chunks of your flesh off, don't make the wrong choice.'

He feels sick to his stomach and can feel the contents of his dinner from last night rising up to his throat, then it all empties out and he rushes to the toilet seat and grips both sides as he vomits and vomits and vomits.

He hears a knock on the toilet door, "Are you okay Harry? We have to go." Louis' delicate voice says, muffled a bit by the wood, and his mind flashes to how he's been ignoring Louis and treating him like he doesn't exist so he ends up vomiting more.

His digestive system feels like it's collapsing and as he looks at what he's just vomited out he sees the two blue speed pills, un-dissolved and covered in puke.

He also acknowledges the fact that he has no more in the bottle and that he's just given himself a one way ticket back to the labs,

"I'm fine, let's go." He says while he presses the flusher of the toilet, without actually pressing it.