19

"Just...get me out of his sight!"

Louis sternly shakes a twisting and turning Harry's broad shoulders with worry plastered over his soft face. He hears all the windows in the hotel room shatter with a clash before a sweating and terrified Harry jolts upwards and is gasping for breath.

"Harry!" Louis screams in relief and encases Harry in the tightest hug between both their bare torsos, "What happened?" He questions while biting on his lips after he pulls away from the hug to look Harry in his dilated sage-green eyes.

Harry shakes his head in wariness, "She...she left me."

"Who did?" Louis asks attentively.

"M-my-" he chokes on a sob and holds his throat to calm himself "my mom."

"Oh Harry..." Louis sighs while encasing the younger boy in another passionate and bone-breaking hug, the bed creaking underneath them, "...well...she left the single most vital thing in her life."

Harry murmurs something into Louis' shoulder which he doesn't quite catch, so he asks him to repeat, Harry gulps before repeating;

"I'd like to talk about it," Harry pauses, "Can I?" His brows are furrowed and Louis thinks that Harry doesn't realise quite how much that he'd love for them to talk about it.

"Of course, I'd love to." Louis replies, genuineness lacing his tone.

Harry walks out to the balcony and just walks through the plastic frame seeing as he must've shattered the glass during his sleep, and Louis, like always, follows closely behind.