"Na ah bitch, he ain't toppi- but wait for what? MARK GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Jeno tried to chase Mark, but then he disappears immediately.

"Shit, lucky for him to use his fucking ability." Then he headed in the living room where Lucas is probably calling his boyfriend, Jungwoo.

"I guess no one's straight here..." Jeno mumbled on his own.

He sat in the couch, with a plate of toast on it along with a glass of (I just want some) milk which Jeno loves so much.

He thought about things that were happening earlier after he came to this damn vampire world that had no sunlight and all the thing he's seeing now is darkness, luckily there are many kinds of lights inside Mark's dorm.

He did imagine the vampire world will be covered with darkness, but I guess not in Mark's dorm, since he's a bright person as well, not to mention that he's rooming with a gorilla named Lucas.

"Princess Jeno, your prince is here." Mark bowed and welcomed the guy in the front door politely as if he's his servant.

"Shut up seagull." Jaemin rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to Jeno.

"What the fu-"

"Hey hey, no cursing, my boyfriend is on the phone." Lucas warned.

"Oh so your boyfriend doesn't curse?" Jaemin asked with curiosity.

"He censored all his words, and probably changes it to something more...umm cute? He usually says muffin or cupcakes though when he's surprised." Lucas chuckled after hearing the soft voice of his boyfriend.

"You got a very good mate there, Lucas hyung."

"Well of course, he's good in bed as well just for your information." He said that so casually as the three of them widened his eyes.

"So that's why Jungwoo hyung said he was sick earlier...And you were gone last night." Mark smirked.

"Mark, please, you will be the same once you get your hands on Donghyuck's thick ass." The rest of them laughed as Mark got embarrassed and opened a portal to escape.

"I'm heading to Jungwoo's dorm, make sure you two use protection." Then he closed the door.

Jaemin and Jeno looked at each other then looked away, blushing bright red while covering their mouth.

Jeno felt his heart beating wast, he doesn't even know why, he thought he was straight? And it's just a nasty vampire who forced him to be his mate.

He should be angry and mad at him, but why is he like this? Being a total coward and scaredy cat in front of him?

He hasn't trusted him yet though, but why? It's definitely not love, right? It's just a small mistake that happened between them, nothing more, nothing less.

Jaemin forced him and at that time, Jeno couldn't do anything. He's weak, he does not have those powerful abilities that the other vampire and human has.

He's just Jeno, a human that just invaded the vampire world by disguising as one of them.

What he's doing right now is very dangerous, both of him and the human world.