Chapter 14

*7 days later (9:00pn)
Clarence
I got a text from some random dude trynna buy something from me.'I figured I could use the extra money. I feel like it's a set up though. I don't know. But they told me to meet at a club. Queen was sleep in the room. I texted her telling her where I was gonna be at. I got ready and left.
20 minutes later
I made it to the club and I got out the car.' I looked around the place to see if I spotted somebody. I didn't see anyone so I figured I should just walk in the club. This party was lame asf. There was some
Good looking females I'm not gonna lie, but I didn't want any of em. I only wanted Queen. She my life. I sat at the bar waiting for this dude to get here, when I saw Aaliyah coming towards me. Fuck. What the hell she want?
"Hey Clarence" She said.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Nothing. How's life?" She said.

"Fine." I said.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" She said.

"Minding my business."

"Break up with that hoe yet?"

"Don't call her a hoe. Get away from me."

"You know you want me." She said wrapping her hands around my neck.

I pushed her off. "Man get the fuck away from me damn."

"Really babe?"

"Man I ain't your nigga, and I thought you ain't want nothing to do with me."

"I do now tho."

"Well you can miss me with that."

I ordered a drink from the bar. I don't think this nigga gon show up, so I figured I would just get 1 drink, and go back home to my baby.

"Can I have 2 shots of henny?"

I ordered my drink and waited for the bartender to pour it. Once he poured it, I payed and took the first shot.
I waited to take the second shot. I looked at my phone for a minute, then I saw a swift hand motion go near me, and heard a sizzling sound but I didnt think nothing of it. After about 2 minutes I took the next shot.
20 minutes later
I started feeling real dizzy, and drunk. I know damn well I wasn't drunk though. I only had 2 shots. That ain't even enough to get me tipsy. All of a sudden my vision started getting real blurry. What the fuck happened? I stood up and tried to walk near the bathroom, but I was stumbling. Somebody grabbed my arm.

"Ex-excuze me mam?" I couldn't talk right.

"Yes Clarence?" A female I couldn't see said.

"Ca-can you, can you call my girl for me, and tell her to come get me?"

"Oh no need for that."

"Why?" I started getting real tired, but I also had a strong sexual desire. All of a sudden I fell out, and I don't remember anything after that.

I woke up out of nowhere. I was in a hotel room naked. Man wtf, where am I? My head was bangin, and I smelt like someone perfume. Oh hell no. I would've remembered if I took a girl home. And I don't remember getting a hotel. I heard the shower running.
I looked on the floor to see my clothes and an open condom wrapper. Omg man what did I do? I opened my phone that was next to me, to see my phone flooded with messages from Queen. Then I looked and saw that I had sent screenshots from a video to her...

(I tried to put a picture but it's not working. Y'all remember that video of Aaliyahjay in the club with Clarence a while back? Picture that. If you don't know what I'm talkin about don't worry about it.)

Oh hell no. I don't remember being with Aaliyah at all. And she sent it to Queen?? Man I'm pissed. I heard the shower stop.

"AALIYAH GET YO ASS IN HERE!" I yelled. I knew she was in here.

She walked out, covered with a towel

"Yes baby?"

"Don't fuckin baby me! What the fuck did you do?"

"What do you mean what did I do?"

"How I end up here? With you?"

"You insisted coming with me."

"No the fuck I didn't."

"Your right. I spiked your drink, and got you to come with me here. We fucked, and now your girlfriend thinks you purposely cheated." She smiled.

"You real lucky you a female, cause I really would beat yo ass."

"Oh come on. You liked it anyway."

"I ain't know I was doin nothin wit you thot ass! You set me up!"

"You got good dick tho."

"Shut the fuck up man."

I got up, and put my clothes on from last night, and got out the hotel. I don't even know where the hell I am. I can't believe this shit. I took a Uber back to my place. I got there, and knocked on the door. Queen opened it crying.

"Really Clarence?" She said crying.

"I can explain."

"Explain what? That you cheated on me?"

"But I didn't. Hear me out at least."

"You sent me screenshots of you with her Clare! And you think you can explain that shit?"

I pushed passed her and closed the door.

"She set me up!" I Said.

"Wow. You really expect me to believe that? You've got to be dumber than I thought."

"I'm so serious. She drugged me."

"Stop with the lies please. If you don't want me just say it, and you can go back to your ex."

"Man fuck her. Come on please believe me. I love you, I promise I would never intentionally hurt you."

"I told you on the beginning that I didn't want to get hurt again. And you did it to me twice!"

"Baby it ain't even like that."

I tried hugging her but she pushed away from me.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" She yelled.

"yo ass almost got me KILLED multiple times! AND YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD RISK MY LIFE JUST TO CHEAT ON YOU?"

"THATS HOW YOU FEEL? REALLY? AFTER I TOLD YOU JUST FIND SOMEONE ELSE CAUSE I AINT WANT YOU HURT AND NOW YOU PUT SHIT ON ME?"

"YES! IM TELLIN YO ASS I AINT CHEAT!"

"THEN WTF YOU DO?"

I stayed quiet. I ain't know what to say. I don't even remember what happened.

"See." She said.

"I don't remember."

"You Don't remember now? Wow. Ok. I shouldn't of got with you in the first place. You just like the rest of em.

"Man no I'm not. I promise you I'm telling the truth."

"Just leave me alone please."

She grabbed her stuff and walked out the door.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I punched a hole in my wall.

(This chapter was short but w.e. Sorry it took forever, but I'm losin interest in this story tbh. I'll finish it but it might be short cause ion know what to do no more really. Anyway I have an idea for a new book. I already made 2 stories about Clare and Queen. Should I make the new one about them too or should I change the characters? If so who? Alright gn.)