From bad to worse.

Clarence POV
The mansion we were all staying in just got shot up. I really don't know what's going on. All I know is that we gotta get out of here fast.

"HURRY TF UP!" I yelled.

We all finished packing our things in 10 minutes and we ran out the door.

"All y'all gotta calm down for a minute. Follow me. I'll book a big ass hotel room for us in the car. We'll talk about this when we get there. Just hurry." I said in a calm tone.

They all listened and we got in the cars and sped off. I had Quincy book the hotel while I drove around. I had to make sure no one was following us. We finally made it to the hotel. Quincy booked 2 conjoining suites so it would fit all 8 of us and Queens son. We checked in and got into the room.

"Ok now we need to have a serious conversation. What the hell just happened?" India said

"All I know is all of us could've died!" Airi said.

"Facts. Weird shit been happening ever since we left for our trip." Tae said.

"Exactly. What the fuck is really going on? Patty said.

"Back up. We gotta figure this out. What y'all right before the shooting started?" Lucas says.

"Ok so first the doorbell rang. I got up and Cj is standing there alone and it's late at night. He had the note in his hand. It said run. Then the shots fired." Tae says.

"Ok but that doesn't make any sense. Whoever did this obviously dropped him off. But didn't cj give us a name?" Lucas says.

"Yeah. What was it?" Patty said.

"He said A and C." Queen says.

"Who the hell is that? A and C?? Does any of those letters remind y'all of anyone that you've came in contact with before?" India says.

"Oh shit!" I said.

"WHAT?" They all said in unison.

"A. When I was on my way back to the mansion from getting the flowers and breakfast, a weird lookin dude stopped me and started asking me weird ass questions. One caught me off gaurd." I said.

"What was it?" Lucas said.

"He asked me if I knew who Queen was. I said yeah. Then he asked if we was together. That rubbed me the wrong way cause ion know dude, so I said yeah. He told me his name was Antonio." I said.

They all made a weird face and looked to Queen.

"Do you know this Antonio guy?" Airi says looking confused.

"No that doesn't ring a bell." Queen says nodding her head.

"Well how does he know who you are? Do you know anyone who would try to hurt you?" Quincy says.

She looked down. More like she was confused.

"Fuck." She said. "There's something I need to tell you all."

"What is it?" I said.

"Back when me and Clarence was in Chicago, I got a message from my Ex. He said how he still wanted me but I divorced him. He said if he couldn't have me no one else could. I didn't think anything of it. Then when we came back, we went to in and out. I saw him there. He saw us. He texted me and was basically saying how he sees I'm with someone and he has something for that. I told him he couldn't control my life. The messages deleted and I haven't heard from him since." Queen said while looking down.

"It was Chris. C is Chris." Airi said.

"So he's trying to hurt you and Clarence because you wouldn't take him back?" Quincy said.

"I guess." Queen says

"I don't even know dude. Wtf." I said.

"He's really trying to kill the both of you because of his own issues. The cars, and him shooting up the place with his son there?" Tae said.

"Well what are we gonna do?" India says.

"I don't know. I just wanna get my mind off of things. I think imma go to a club." Queen Said.

"Me too." Clarence said.

"I don't think that's the best idea for what's goin on right now man." Lucas said.

"It's whatever. I doubt that they found us. Then pussy niggas ain't gon do shit." I said.

"Risk ya life if you want to." Tae says.

"Alright clare, come on. Can you guys watch cj for me?" Queen said.

Me and Queen got ready and we left for the club...

                              Queen's POV
We decided to call an Uber just so no one would recognize the car we had used. I was wearing a short red dress and clare had on a black supreme shirt and jeans.
"Clare, you know I wouldn't try to hurt you right?" I said nervously.

"Yes Queen. I trust you. That's him dealing with his problems. Just know I ain't someone to fuck wit." He said.

"So your not mad at me? I said.

"Nah."

We then got out the car and made our way inside the club. Yes indeed was playing as we walked in. We made our way to a VIP section. It was just me, him, and some other cool ass people. We chilled for about half an hour.

"Clare I'm gonna go get us some drinks ok?" I said over the loud speaker.

"Yeah that's cool." He said.

I left to get the drinks. I then came back 5 minutes later to see some girl kiss Clarence on his lips. I put the drink down.

"WHAT THE FUCK CLARE?!" I yelled.

"Baby, it ain't what you think it is." He said.

"THEN WHAT IS IT?" I yelled. I started getting more angry.

"This is my fuckin weird ass ex Aaliyah. She came unto me. I tried getting away but she kissed me and that's when you came back." He said.

"LIES! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" I yelled.

"Well I'm getting him back so you might as well go bitch!" Aaliyah said with an attitude.

"You know what. I'm done." I said as I put the drinks down and walked away. He chased after me.

"QUEEN WAIT! YOU KNOW I AINT LYIN!" He yelled while grabbing my arm. I pulled back.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I yelled.

"Queen don't do this here! Why the fuck would I do some shit like that?? Especially when your right there?" He said.

"Well I don't know! Why would yo-." I got cut off by a loud sound.
*POW
*POW
Clarence stood there quietly.
"CLARE? CLARENCE??" I shook him.
I saw blood on his stomach. He then fell out.

"CLARENCE? WHAT THE FUCK!!" I yelled.

"BABY PLEASE IM SORRY. TALK TO ME!" I yelled.

He didn't respond and his breath was getting short.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!" I screamed.

Someone called the police and the ambulance was already there.

I grabbed his head and kissed him. I then cried into his bloody shirt.

"LORD JESUS NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

The Police pulled out a stretcher.

"Mam you have to move." They said calmly.

"THIS IS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" I yelled while crying hard.

"Mam. Please move so we can help. You can ride with us to the hospital.......