Flight✈️

Queen
              I made my way towards my seat on the plane. My seat was 23a. I put my backpack under my seat. I needed a break from everything and everyone right now. I found out my husband cheated on me for the 4th time. I was so sick and tired of his shit! Afterall we had a whole child together! A family. And he threw it away for some little thot. Or should I say multiple thots. Either way it was ridiculous.
I put my head down in my lap thinking about my life at the moment. After about what seemed like forever I lifted my head up snapping out of my thoughts.
I seen this light skin man with waves and a beard sit in the seat across from me. Damn. He was very attractive. For a minute he just made me forget about everything. I stared at him for a minute until I saw him look up. I then looked away but I think he caught me staring.
•3 hours and 45 minutes later•
(FLIGHT ATTENDANT)~ Thank you for traveling with delta airlines. We have now landed in Chicago Illinois. Just to remind you there is no time difference from Houston to Chicago so there's no need to change your time. Please go to baggage claim number 6 to pick up your luggage. Enjoy your stay!
(BACK TO QUEEN)
        I got off the plane and I headed to baggage claim. I picked up my bag and called an Uber. I was staying in Chicago for 4 days by myself to clear my mind from all this built up stress. As I was riding in the Uber I looked out the window. The city was beautiful, but I heard it was best at night. It was only 4pm. I figured once it gets darker I'll go to Navy Peir to see downtown from the Ferris wheel that hangs over the lake. Maybe that will be relaxing.
I checked into my hotel room, put my clothes away and sat on the bed. I was extremely tired so I set a timer to wake up at 7:00 so I won't miss navy peir. I got comfortable and fell asleep. 😴

CLARENCE
      I got settled into my hotel. My life was so damn rough. My girl Aaliyah is so fuckin problematic. Speaking of the devil. Here she is tryin to facetime me. 🙄 I came to Chicago to get away from her not speak to her. I answered anyway because if I didn't she would've gave me hell.
"Yes Aaliyah?" I said annoyed
"Don't be catching a fuckin attitude with me boy
what's wrong witchu???" She said yelling.
"Damn calm ya ass down I'm just tired." I said
"Oh ok. I was just checkin on you" she said.
"Oh aight." I said
"Well don't be out there fuckin no damn thots down there. Cause I know you be cheating on me!"
"Man what the fuck is you talkin bout? You know what I ain't got time fa ya shit today." I said
"Nah fuck that. You always cheatin!" She said crying.
"Man I'm sorry baby. You know I don't be cheatin on you. Stop that." I said softly.
"Aight baby, goodnight." She said smiling while wiping her tears.
"Goodnight" I said while hanging up the phone.
      I layed down on the bed with my hands on my chest. Damn. I ain't never cheat on her ass. I was loyal. How the hell she claiming that I cheat on her when she fucked my homeboy and steady denying it? Man. I swear I can't stand her. Sometimes I really feel like cheating on her, but I didn't cause I still cared for her and loved her despite the shit she put me through. I randomly thought of that female I caught staring at me on the plane earlier. Damn she was bad. I wonder if I'll see her while I'm here. I don't know. I turned on the tv getting out of my thoughts. After a few hours of watching tv, I decided to go to navy peir. I needed to get out.

AUTHORS NOTE: Ok so this is the end of the first chapter. Any feedback? 😫. I hope you guys like it so far. In the next chapter they'll meet 🤪. I'll try making longer chapters. It just takes foreverrrr. Also they lives ain't that different. But I'll update later today since it's like 3 In the morning. Goodnight 😴