👑❤️

Clarence
I woke up the next day to Aaliyah blowing my phone up. Damn I can't stand her. (Phone convo)
Clarence- wassup
Aaliyah- ain't no damn wassup. Why you ain't answer my calls?
Clarence- I was sleep damn. Calm ya ass down
Aaliyah- you irritate me so bad and you be fuckin bitches behind my back! You probably with one of ya hoes now.
Clarence- I really ain't got time fa ya shit today. You know damn well ain't wit no bitches
Aaliyah- YES YOU IS!
Clarence- IAN FUCK NOBODY. YOU WAS THE ONE FUCKIN MY HOMEBOY AND THOUGHT I WASNT GON FIND OUT!
Aaliyah- baby I..i-
Clarence- don't fuckin baby me! We DONE! Delete my fuckin number and don't come to my house when I get back
Aaliyah- FINE! Imma find me a new nigga anyway
*end of phone convo
                   Man I really can't stand her. I'm glad I broke that off. I was scrolling through Instagram and I found the girl who I met on the Ferris wheel the other night. I didn't catch her name so I looked at her user and saw her name was QueenNaija. That was a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl. I decided to text her.
                                        Queen
I woke up from bed. I went and sat down on the couch in my hotel room. I was scrolling through Instagram when I got a text from a random person.

Unknown: wassup Queen😏
Queen👑: hey..who is this?
Unknown: I'm Clarence. I'm the guy from last night
Queen👑: Oh lmao 😂 how'd you know my name?
Clarence😫: I found you on Instagram
Queen👑: Oh. Ok. Wyd?
Clarence😫: chillin wbu?
Queen👑: same. I'm starving tho
Clarence😫: me too. Wanna go get breakfast?
Queen👑: sure. Where?
Clarence😫: We could go to Ihop
Queen👑: alright I'll meet you there in an hour 😊
Clarence😫: alright cool
                     I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I did my hygiene and put on this.

I grabbed my purse and my phone and walked out the hotel

I grabbed my purse and my phone and walked out the hotel. I called an Uber and made my way to Ihop. I was so nervous. Even though I met him before, it was weird going out to talk to another guy since all I knew was chris.
                                     Clarence
I got to Ihop and got a table for 2. I sat down and waited for Queen. I was wearing this.

I was sitting down at the table when I seen Queen walk in the door

I was sitting down at the table when I seen Queen walk in the door. Damn she was beautiful. I smiled at her as she sat down across from me.
"Hey Clare" she said smiling.
"Oh I got a nickname already?" I said laughing
"Yep." She said laughing.
"That's cute, what you been up to"? I said smiling.
"Nothing much what about you"? She said.
"Nothing. I been bored lately". I said
"Same. I been trying to get out more, that's another reason why I ca-
(She gets cut off by her phone ringing)
"I'm so sorry I have to take this." She sighed. She got up from the table
"It's cool". I said
*3 minutes later
She came back and sat down in her seat. She looked sad.
"What's wrong"? I said.
"I got a call from my now ex. I served him with divorce papers. He signed them but he's upset that I sent them". She said.
"Oh shit, you had a husband"? I asked surprised.
"Unfortunately. But his ass cheated on me all the time. I finally left him." She said softly
"Damn. A girl like you should be treated better than that." I said
She smiled. "Thank you. I just don't get it. I put my all into him. We even had a child together, and he throws all that out the window for some hoes."
     "I understand where you coming from ma. I recently broke up with my ex. She cheated on me with my homeboy and kept accusing me of doing it when I stayed faithful the whole time." I said
"That's terrible. We good people I don't know how anyone could cheat on us. Especially you. You too good looking." She smirked.
I started laughing. "Thank you. You beautiful ya self. That man don't know what he just lost." I said softly.
She smiled. We talked for a little more, ordered our food, ate and then went our separate ways.
~TIME SKIP~
                                        Queen
Its the day that I had to leave back for Houston. I really didn't wanna go since I had to face chris one more time so I could get my stuff and leave. I got in the shower and let the hot water run down my body. I kept thinking about Clarence. Damn he was so fine and he was a good person. He was so good with his words. He made me feel a way I had never felt. Not even with Chris. But I wasn't looking for a relationship anytime soon. But it's ok to have a little crush right? I got out the shower, lotioned up and put a black dress on and started packing my clothes. I left for the airport. As I got out the Uber I looked at my watch. It was 9:00am. My plane leaves at 9:05!
Shit! I was gonna miss my flight. I sat on the curb with my luggage and started to cry. There was no other flight leaving that day and I had already checked out of my hotel. I then decided I would call Clare and ask him if  it would be ok if I could stay with him until the next day since I didn't have anywhere to go. Then I would book a flight back to Houston the next day when Clarence leaves.  Hmm. I'll text him.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'll stop doin so many damn authors notes everytime the story ends but I just wanted to say there are more characters coming in once they get back to Houston. It might take me a few days to write the next chapter since I want to figure out my storyline and make longer chapters. Bye for now 👋🏾