Healing

Queen POV
The love of my life is in the hospital. And it was all my fault. Just maybe if we didn't go out it wouldn't of happened. Maybe if I didn't get with him his life wouldn't be in danger. And to make matters worse, I caused him stress by accusing him of cheating right in front of my face when I knew he was telling the truth. My pride was in the way. If he dies it gonna be because of me...
I drove to the hospital with him. He was struggling to breathe. Blood was rushing out of him. It hurt me so bad. When we got there they made me wait in the waiting room. I called India to tell her what happened. I'm sure they wanted to see him.
*Phone Call
Q: *crying
I: Queen? What's wrong?
Q: C-Clarence
I: Clarence? What happened?
Q: He got shot 😭 (emojis represent the action they're doing)
I: HE GOT SHOT?! WHAT HOSPITAL?
Q: Rivershore hospital please get here fast!😭
I: We're on our way sis, calm down. And I'll drop cj off to your moms house on the way.
Q: Ok
*end of phone call
20 minutes later
All of our friends walked in the door in a panic

"What the hell happened!?" India yelled while walking towards me.

"It's all my fault!" I screamed. My heart started racing. I was crying hard and I couldn't stop.

India pulled me into a hug. "Stop it. Calm down. Tell us what happened."

All of them looked at me. I started talking fast.

"We were in the club and I went to get us drinks. I came back and a girl kissed him. I took it the wrong way when he explained that it was his ex that just randomly came up to him and did that. I ran off and he chased after me. I was yelling at him and then I heard 2 shots. Everyone was running and Clarence passed out on the floor with blood gushing from his body!" I said fast and in a panic.

"Man whoever did this shit gon die!" Patty yelled.

"It was probably that Chris nigga!" Lucas said loudly.

"We told y'all asses to stay in the damn hotel! Y'all didn't wanna listen and here we are now!" Tae yelled.

"I know, and now I feel like shit! It's my fault. If I would've just let Clare go then his life wouldn't be in danger!" I said softly but still crying.

"Oh sis it's not your fault. It's Chris fault. He needs to let you live your life." Airi said patting me on the back.

"IT IS MY FAULT! WE WOULDNT BE LIKE THIS IF IT WASNT FOR ME! ME WANTIN HAPPINESS! MY HAPPINESS IS WHAT GOT HIM SHOT! HE COULD BE DEAD CAUSE OF ME! ME!" I yelled while falling down to the floor and crying hard. My heart began to hurt so bad.

They all fell to the ground and hugged me tight.

"Shh shh. It's not your fault. Both of you deserve to be happy. It's gonna be ok."' Tae said softly.
1 hour later

The doctor came in the room.

"Family of Clarence White?" She said.

We all walked over to her.

"Is he ok?" I said.

"He's doing fine. He had to go through emergency surgery because the bullet went through his back and out through his stomach. There was no bullet stuck inside of him but we had to heal and stitch the wound because it would've attacked his organs and spine in time. But he's gonna be ok. He's just sleep right now." The doctor said.

"Oh thank Jesus!" We all said in unison.

"Can we go see him?" Tae said.

"Of course. Go down the hall, make 2 rights and he's on the left side, room 415."

We all walked to his room to see him sleep. I went over to him and kissed him on his forehead.

"Let's all pray over him." Patty said.