Emotions🦋😳

Clarence

Queen missed her flight so she called me and asked if she could stay with me for the night and then she'll leave the day I leave. I said yes cause I wanted to get to know her.
9:58pm
"Thanks again Clare for letting me stay with you." She said

"Ya welcome queen". I smiled

"Well imma go get in the shower and I'll be right back". She said

"Shit, let me get in wit you". I said jokingly

"Stop playing clare". She laughed

Queen
I got in the shower, put on lotion, deodorant and put on this (sorry I had to screenshot this from a video🤷🏽‍♀️)

                                      QueenI got in the shower, put on lotion, deodorant and put on this (sorry I had to screenshot this from a video🤷🏽‍♀️)

I got out the bathroom and sat on the bed next to clare as he got up and got in the shower himself.
*15 minutes later "Queen can you come hand me my lotion and bring me some shorts from my suitcase?" Clarence said yelling.

"Yeah, hold on a minute!" I said. I went to grab his lotion and pulled out a pair of black shorts from his suitcase and walked towards the bathroom. I opened the door and saw him with a towel wrapped around his waist right below his v line dripping with water. I caught myself staring at him and biting my lip.
"Damn". I said quietly and not thinking about it.

He laughed a little. "Like what you see"? He smiled.

"Oh shit. My bad Ian mean to say that, but yeah, you cool, like you got a nice body... I mean...nvm". I said softly.

He laughed. "Thank you beautiful".

I smiled, handed him his stuff and walked out the bathroom. I sat on the bed and put my hair into a bun. I then layed down and scrolled on my phone. Clare walked out the bathroom in shorts looking all sexy. He sat down on the bed.

"I'm bored clare." I said pouting

"Well what you tryna do?" He said.

"Let's go outside by the fountain!" I said excitedly.

He laughed. "Aight come on ma."

"YAYY!" I screamed of excitement.

Clarence put on a black shirt and then we both put on some shoes and left out the door. We got outside and went in the back where the fountain was. It was huge and it shined beautifully in the dark. We sat down bedsides it.

"I miss my baby boy so much clare." I said

"I know you do. But it'll be fine. You'll see him tomorrow right. He said softly while rubbing my back.

"Yeah I will. But now I'm not gonna have him all the time anymore since me and his father are separated." I said.

"I know but he will understand when he gets older." He said.

"Yeah your right." I said quietly.

We sat there in a comfortable silence listening to the water fall. That's when I got a text message from Chris.

Chris: Hey Queen. You divorced me and I can't take          it anymore. I want you back in my life, but I know that's not gonna happen. And I hate you for that. You should've gave me another chance. If I can't have you, I'm gonna make sure no one will. You better not get with anyone else, and if I find out that you are. Both of you are dead. And until you come back to me your life is gonna be miserable. Trust me.

Queen: Are you drunk right now?

Chris: No. Are you? Cause I meant every word I said. Now these messages are gonna delete in 10 seconds. Bye. 😂

Before I had the chance to reply the messages deleted. I really have no idea how. All I know is that it terrified me. But he wouldn't do something like that. Would he?

"Uh. Um. Clare, can we please go back upstairs now." I said nervously.

"Yeah....but why? What's wrong?" He said

"Nothing. I just wanna go back upstairs. Now. Please." I said.

"Aight Queen." He said with an anxious look.

                                    12:00 am
We walked back upstairs and got to Clare's room. I was still shook from the text message chris sent me. It made me fell like I needed to distance myself from Clarence. Even though we not  together, I would hate to see anything bad happen to him.

I laid down on the bed and put on the tv. Clarence laid down on the couch that was in his hotel room. We both eventually fell asleep.
                                            1:00
I woke up in a panic. I started shaking and I felt major anxiety. I was so anxious it wasn't even funny. I guess Clarence heard me because he woke up.

"Yo Queen you good?" He said.

"Uhm yeah." I said gulping.

"You sure?". He said looking nervous.

"Actually....if you don't mind, can you sleep next to me? You don't have to tho." I said softly

"Nah I don't mind." He said smirking.

"Thank you clare."

He got up from the couch and layed next to me in the bed. It felt so good knowing he was right there next to me.

"Clare, can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yeah, wassup?" He said turning my way and taking his shirt off.

"Why are you so nice to me? I tell you about a lot that's going on in my life and you actually care. Why?" I said.

"He looked at me in my eyes. Because your beautiful and I care for you. And I know this might sound crazy since we just met a few days ago, but I like you. A lot. And I wanna get to know you." He said in a reassuring tone.

"I like you too clare. But I just got out of my marriage, and we just met." I said softly.

"I know that. We can take things slow. Be friends first, then we can see how it goes." He said.

"I'd like that." I said

We both closed are eyes. Then we both found a way to get closer and closer together. Then I opened my eyes facing him. He opened his. We stared at eachother. Then he grabbed my chin, and kissed me. I got stuck at first and then I kissed back. It was a passionate kiss. His lips were so soft. We kissed for about 2 minutes until I pulled away. I smiled and then fell right into his bare chest. He held me into his arms. It felt so right but then again so wrong. What if I was potentially putting his life in danger? I don't know. But him holding me made my thoughts go away quickly. He gave me butterflies 🦋.
I think I loved him. But love is
dangerous.
I then slowly fell asleep in his arms.

(more characters coming next chapter.❤️ sorry this took so long. I was busy listening to queens new ep 😫. Anyway hope you enjoyed this.😌)