SHOPPING TIME

Authors POV

"Daddy, after we're done here can we get ice cream~?" Mingyu grinned cutely at his father before giving him those puppy eyes that he knows you can't resist. Y/n chuckled softly and nodded his head, smiling lovingly at his son, making Mingyu cheer happily.

"Jungkook, how do you think I look ?" Y/n asked, posing in front of the male who gawked at the sight of you. Biting his lip as he stares at your body, checking out how the suit perfectly outlines your body. From your broad and muscular upper body to your thin waist with those thick thighs that jungkook practically worships. 'Those thighs can choke me-'

"So~ ?" Y/n hummed as Jungkook coughed, snapping out of his thoughts as he nodded his head, a darker shade of red dusting his cheeks. 'fuck, he looks so damn good. I'm jealous of those people going to the meeting.' Jungkook whined silently in his mind as Y/n was still waiting for an answer.

"Y-you look good, sir." Jungkook mumbled as he avoided eye contact with you, afraid that if he looked at you any longer he wouldn't stop staring. 'Ho ho ho~ , so the bunny man likes my daddy ?' Mingyu smirked evilly as an idea popped in his mind, 'Let's see how much he does like him~'

"Hmm, I dunno kook. It looks a bit weird." Y/n frowned as he faced the mirror. 'Quit lying Y/n you look damn fine in that suit. Shit, your not just daddy material, when your properly dressed, your defiantly CEO material.' Jungkook ranted im his mind as he glared at you.

"Daddy, you look.... handsome !! Very handsome !!" Mingyu huffed proudly as he glanced at jungkook, giving him a smug look before Y/n cooed and picked up mingyu, showering him with kisses and praises. The bunny man was stunned, to say the least. 'Is this a competition I sense ?' Jungkook thought as he stared blankly at Mingyu who was getting smothered with his fathers love but still wearing that smug look on his face, still looking at jungkook.

"Ahhh my baby is so cute~ !! If you say i look good then I'll get it." Y/n giggled as Mingyu smirked triumphily. 'whAT-' Jungkook's jaw dropped, 'did he jus-' and with the snap of Y/n's fingers, tailors came rushing into the room, all of them complementing and measuring Y/n at the same time, making mingyu's smirk widen even more.

'What just happened...'

- in another room -

"Jennie, do you think this suit looks good on daddy~ ?" Taehyung hummed as jennie pondered a bit. 'Hmm he's missing something...' Jennie thought as an idea popped in her mind. Quickly, she took out her little purse and dug out her daddy's Gucci watch. 'This is it !' She thought as she giggled to herself and skipped over to Taehyung.

"Here you go daddy !" Jennie smiled happily as she handed the watch to her daddy. Taehyungs breathing hitched as his eyes widened at the sight of the it, the very same watch Y/n got him, 2 years ago.

"S-sweetie, where did you get this ?" Taehyung breathed out as he carefully took the watch from jennie's little hand. Noticing how surprised her daddy was, jennie frowned and immediately became concerned. 'Does he not like the watch ?' Jennie thought as she pointed to her little purse.

"From my purse daddy. Do you not like the watch ?" Jennie asked as she pouted, staring up at her daddy concerned. Taehyungs eyes softened at his daughter, shaking his head and crouching down to her level.

"It's not that sweetie. Its just this watch is very important to daddy. It has a lot of good memories."

- flashback-

"Hurry your ass up ! I've only got 30 minutes babe !" Y/n's voice boomed over taehyung's phone. Wincing at the volume of his voice, Taehyung pulled his phone away from his ears but giggled cutely.

"Yeah yeah ! I'm on my way out now ! Hold on !" Taehyung whined as he ran down the escalator, 'gently' pushing some employees put of his way.

"Taehyung I swear to god of you don't-"

*beep*

"Did he just hang up on me ?!"

Taehyungs POV

'Ahh I can't wait to see Y/n~' I thought as I sprinted my way towards the front doors of Y/n's company. Quickly, I scanned the area for Y/n's car and just on time, his car came pulling up

"About time."

"Shut up."

-time skip-

"I'll have the steak special with mash potatoes and corn on the side- OH and a bowl of grapes too, please~" I said as I handed the menu to our waiter, who was quickly jotting down my order and taking the menu from my hands.

"Um I'll just have your signature burger with fries. Thank you." Y/n smiled warmly out our waiter, who blushed scarlet, making me frown deeply.

"A-anything else ?" Our waiter asked, staring at Y/n, 'can he just leave already ?' I thought, annoyed with him already. As if reading my thoughts, Y/n shook his head.

"No that'll be all. Thank you... Jungkook~" Y/n smiled even wider,handing his menu to 'Jungkook'. Glaring at the contact of their hands, I kicked Y/n's leg under the table as he let out a yelp.

"You can leave now." I growled.

"A-ah yes ! I'll be back with your food soon !" Jungkook bowed quickly and scurried off to the kitchen. 'He better stay away from Y/n. He's mine.' I angrily grumbled curses under my breath, taking a sip of my wine, still glaring at Y/n who seemed confused.

"Don't give me that look. He obviously wants you. Also, lets not come here again. I don't wanna see that kid again."

"..... Alright. What ever you say babe."

'No one can have you. Only me. You better umderstand that, Y/n L/n.'